Chapter 31-Letter

For 7k.THANK YOU!

Also TRIGGER WARNING

************

Hannah's POV

************

Finally finished.

I got all of my essentials into Grace's,now ours,house and I just picked up the last load of laundry I had.Of course,Grace teased me with the amount of Button ups I had but in a loving way.Chester left a while ago after I got the heavy things,like family pictures,to Grace's house.

I drive to the post office to change my a dress and while I'm there,might as well check my P.O. box.(does she have a P.O. box?)

Parking in the lot I run inside and Grace follows.I ask the receptionist how I can change the address.She hands me a form and what to do and Grace helps me.

After turning in the forms several minutes and another form later,I go to get the stuff out of my P.O. and go home.Home with Grace.

"Okay Hannah.Welcome Home.Officially."Grace says.

I smile and kiss her before unlocking the door with the key I've had.

God I,can't wait to marry her eventually.Not sure when but I know how.That's what I was talking to Mames about earlier.

"I love you."I tell Grace when we finally walk in.

"I know.I love you to."She says and goes to start a dinner for the two of us,since I'm not,letting her lift many things,while I go to get the things out of my car.

I walk out into the crisp evening air of Los Angeles.I love it here during the evening.The air smells of bon fires and grills and it sounds like kids playing tag and teens riding bikes and penny boreds to the nearest baseball game.Though there is worse things that a lot of teens have been doing,its nice to see other teens doing more better and fun things.

I sigh and grab my basket of clothes and go to shut my trunk while marketing sure none of the clothes fell out.I will come back for the letters and packages.

"Harto!"Someone yells.

"Hi."I say turning to look at the teen.

"My little sister is a big fan,and she wrote this letter a while back.I noticed you had your letters in there and I'm not sure if you had read it but it's important you read it.It would have meant a lot to her."He says in pretense.

"I'm so sorry.I will read it.I promise.What was her name?"I ask feeling that he is having a hard time.

"Sophia James.She looked up to you.I'm proud to say I talked to you for her.Have a great night and please keep doing what your doing."And he hugs me and leaves to catch up with his friends who are confused.

The nod in understanding and there faces soften as he explains.

I nod and run back inside to a humming Grace stirring some Macroni.I smile and run back to grab the letters and run inside.

Taking them to the bedroom I sigh at the stack."Grace!After we eat,can you help me?"I ask.

"Yeah,sure.Dinner will be done in two!"She yells back.

"Second,minutes,or hours?"I teasingly ask.

"Shut up and get the tater tots out of the oven."She tells me.

I laugh and do as I am told and smile while doing it.I think that's a moto in my life.As long as you are smile in while doing it,keep doing it.

Grace grabs plates and puts some Mac and Cheese on both.She kisses my cheek while she moves next to me and then puts the tots on the plate along with the chicken tenders.