Chapter 26-Talk to me

Sorry its late :(

************

Grace's POV

************

When I meet Mamrie out in the living room I can't read her face.She looks like she is pissed,confused,and as well as worried.

"Grace,what the fuck?You let her in you house?"she asks.

I honestly dont know what she is so worried about.

"Mamrie,what are you worring about.She is leaving in less then 20 minutes.We were just talking.She was talking about her ex and called him a fucking dumbass that has a stick up his ass and I made a comment that most men do.Just so happenes that is when you walked in."

"I dont get it.How did she get here?"She asks.

"After we left,her boyfriend did nothing and she left.She spent the rest of the day to find us.She has no one else here and we were the closest thing to anything.All she asked was for a roof over head until today.She almost refused to sleep on the couch and almost took the floor without a blanket."I explain getting annoyed with Mamrie's interogation.

She hums in response and sends me back into the kitchen.

**************

Hannah's POV

**************

"Im sorry.Mamrie is overprotective over us alot.She isnt called Momrie for nothing you know."I laugh while apoligizing.

"No,I toatlly get it.I would probley be pissed to if I had found my best friends ex in their kitchen."She says giving me a sad side smirk.

"Well,I wasnt going to let anyone stay out in L.A. at night.Ecpessilly someone who I loved."I say.

She nods and looks down.

When the girls come back Grace looks like she is going to kill Mamrie.

"Hannah?"Mamrie says.

I follow her out to the living room bracing myself for what ever is coming.

"Hannah?What the hell?"She asks looking confused as ever.

"What do you know?"I ask.

"I know that she left her now ex and that she stayed looking for a roof to stay under."she tells me.

"What happened between was my worst and first straight girl experience.She cheated on me for a month after almost a year of dating.She hurt me yes but she is still human and she wills always be in that one spot of my heart that she shaded with as black pencil.You and Grace have attempted to erase it but that gray marks are left behind.My past still haunts me.I hate her in a sense of emotion but I am not  a monster."I say.Mamrie looks at me blankly processng this.

"Hannah?Why am I just hearing about this one just now?"she says sitting next to me.

"Because I wanted to forget it.I didnt want to tell anyone because it was the worst one."I say truthfully.

"Im sorry.I am still talking to her though."the red-head says hugging me.

"It is okay Mames.You didnt know.But seriously,why are you getting so worked up?"I ask.

"Because I care about you guys and didnt want you to get hurt."she says.

I nod and hug her back.

We reenter the kitchen and Sam gets up before I even sit down,

***************

Sam's POV(This will be interesting)

***************