Chapter 44-Honeymoon

***********

Graces POV

***********

Giggling and drunkenly kissing each other in the elevator,we get to our hotel room.Hannah falls on top of me on the bed,straddling my legs and her arms outstretched to hold herself over me.The glint in her eyes and the smirk on her face make me weak in the knees.

And the vodka sodas I had earlier made my stomach weak.My face tells her what is happening and gets off me and lets me run to the bathroom.She quickly follows me and as I vomit,she rubs my back and holds my hair back.

I wipe my mouth and Hannah pulls me up off the floor and helps me back to our bed.She lays next to me and and holds my hand.I look down at our hands and her ring I put on her finger just days ago.

"I love you. I've known I love you since that night in London so long ago now.I feel so incredibly lucky to have you as my wife."Hannah says with a soft voice.I smile and look at her face that is staring at me with wide loving eyes.Moving foreword,I close my eyes,kissing her like I have millions of time but each one just as amazing as the one before it.I feel Hannah's hands climb up from my thigh and to my ribs,causing myself to take in a deep breathe.

"Not tonight Hannah.I just want to lie here with you and just be here."I whisper.

Hannah smiles and nods at me and lies her head over my heart and wraps her arms around my arms. As I comb my hands through her hair and stare at the ceiling,I hear Hannah's breathing slow and her body relax as she falls asleep.

I stare out the window at the sky of Tokyo,and listen to my wife breathe,remembering the events of the last couple days.

From the morning of the wedding to moments before I walked down the Isle.To saying my vows to arriving to our reception.Tyler proposing to Troye to my first dance as Hannah's wife. Mamrie catching my bouquet and Chester kissing her in front of everyone.The moans Hannah let out that night as we celebrated in adult ways.The plane ride here,holding Hannah's hand while we both slept.Touring Tokyo and Hannah showing me all of her favorite place that she went when she was here.All the way to the last few hours of us running around getting a little to drunk for having a plane ride home tomorrow afternoon.

I must have been thinking to hard,because Hannah started to wake up."Grace?"she says with a cute sleepy voice.

"Go back to bed Sweetheart."I whisper to her,rubbing her back gently.

She moves closer and falls back asleep.I start thinking more about the past and about our journey here.I think for so long I just fall asleep.

**************

~END~