Chapter 37-Hailey Kate Hillers

Mamrie's POV

*************

As I walk in the door with my suitcase,coming home from vidcon,I see Sam sitting on the couch with Beanz at her side and a bowl of soup on her,now,big tummy.

Shes about 9 months now.In about a week and a half is her due date so we already have things prepared.We are all,Me,the girls,Chester,Tyler,Troye,and Connor,are looking for a house or apartment that is somewhat near mine and/or the girls house.

In all though,Sam and I are becoming good friends and Hannah and Grace are getting along with her also.Its still kind of awkward between them though.

Beanz runs up to me as I walk in a little more and Sam breaks away from the TV show shes watching."Oh hey."She smiles,"How was the trip?"

"It was great.Seeing a friends that i havent seen in a while and we just had a good time.Quite a few people asked where you were or how you were doing though."I smile brightly.

"Aww.Glad you had fun though."She smiles,"Food is on the stove if your hungry."Sam offers.

Thanks."I say and make my way to the kitchen,Beanz in hand.

I look in the fridge and grab a juice.Sighing,I put Beanz on the ground and get a bowl of the soup.

As I sit down on the couch next to Sam,Beanz jumps up and lays on the pillow next to me."Anything?"I ask her.

"Nope.We all good."she says.

"Good.He ever shows up,I will beat him with a bat."

At this Sam laughs."Oh,there you go.They are kick'in."Sam smiles down at her stomach.She has also really liked the idea of being a mother.Sometimes though I have to comfort her when she gets the idea she's all alone in this.

Sam puts the bowl on the coffee table and looks at me with her hand out.I give her my hand ans she places it on her bump.After a few seconds I feel a jump.And another."Kid has some legs."I say astonished.Gosh I can't wait When I have one.

"Its amazing.When I first felt it,You were at a meeting and I was just doing some landery,humming as song.I was so happy I almost cried."She tells me,smile wide on her face.

"Beautiful."I say.

She nods and looks back at the TV.

Sighing,I get up with my bowl and put it in the sink.I grab my suitcase and bag from the front door and take it with me to my room.I unzip the bag and start to unpack my things.

While I'm putting my dirty clothes in my hamper,I hear Sam call for me,"Mamrie!"She yells,sounding in pain.

"Oh shit."I whisper.I run to the living room where Sam is holding onto the wall,"Time?"I ask running over.

"Oh yeah."She growls,"Gah,fuck."She groans.

I grab the bag and help her outside and in the car.I run back up and grab my phone,purse,and keys.I shut the lights off,and lock the door.

As we speed through the traffic,not as bad as normal thank God,but Sam is still screeching with pain.

"Breathe.In,Out."I tell her.

She nods and does as told.We pull up to the hospital and rush in.They take her in shortly and I walk into the maternity waiting room.I take out my phone and press the call button,

"Hello?Mamrie?Is Sam okay?"

"She been better.She went into labor not long after I got home."I explain.

"We will be right there.I'll see you in a bit."Hannah says and hangs up.

I call Chester and Swike and explain it.I called Tyler,