Chapter 28-I'm sorry?

I do not think Mamrie is a bitch one bit.I love Mamrie to death so dont take this the wrong way please.

*************

Sam's POV

*************

Waking up feeling like you are going to puke is the worst.

Sitting up I become even more sick and dash to the guest restroom.There goes dinner from last night.And my appetite.I think to myself flushing the toilet.

"You okay in there?"I here Lilly ask from the other side of the door.

"Um yeah.I think."I say opening the door.

"You sure?You sounded pretty sick."She says worried.

"Could have been the food maybe?"I tell her.

"I dont think so.The rest of us didnt get sick.You dont think that..."she trails off as she looks down at my stomach.

Fear finally snatches me out of thin air.My stomach clentches and my heart starts to race.Fuck!

Next thing I know...

2 hours later

 "I'm scared for her.She passed out just by her asking if she could be pregnant.I dont know Mamrie.She just fainted after she implied it.It could be.I got to go she is coming to."Heather says from the other side of the guest room.There is a little bit of wheight on my right side.I look over to see Rachel looking at me with big eyes.

"Hey,how you feeling?"Heather says bringing me a cup of tea.

"What happened and why were you talking to the bitch of highschool?"I ask still kind of out of it and with a scratchy voice.

"It was nothing."She says carfully but I am pretty sure I heard her mumble 'Yet'."So,do you remember anything from before?"she asks.

I put my head down in awnser,"Sam?Sam it will be okay.I had Lilly go to his house to get your stuff.He had just packed it to give it away."she says poiting to the corner with about 3 trashbags and a box of my stuff.

I nod and continue to look at the sheets on the bed.

I hear a sigh from Rachel.I kind of forgot that she was there when I called Mamrie a bitch.Whoops.Heather must have noticed because she spoke,"Its okay,she knows better then to say those words."I stay silent still,"Do you want to talk about it.By the looks of it,you didnt have very much there.Is there anywhere else that you had stuff at?"

I shake my head and after a moment Heather tells Rachel to go find Venessa,the maid.She does as she is told but moves slowly.After she leaves,Heather shuts the door and looks at me.She hesitates before she comes to sit down again;

"Alright,what is it?Did he force you?"She says,becoming angry at the possiblity.

I sigh,"Might as well tell someone."I whisper.Heather's face turn hard and overcome by a frown.She turns dark red,almost like a brick wall.

"He did didnt he?"She says through clenched teeth.

I nod my head solmnly.She stands up,picks up her phone,"No,please dont!"I yell.

"Sam,he raped you!We have to call the police!"She yells continuing to type 911.

I stand up and snatch the phone out of her hand and hanging up before it even begins to call,"You cant.He will come after me!"

"How would he do that?He would be in jail!"She asks trying to get her phone back.

"He has people working for him to!"I inform her.