Chapter 34-I love you

YAY!!TROYLER!!!

************

Troye's POV

************

After landing,we all grab three different taxi's and ride to the same hotel.After checking in we plan on who is staying where.Shane,Colleen,and Josh are staying together,Grace,Hannah,Mamrie,and Lilly are staying in another and then its me,Tyler,and Connor in another.

"I swear we are at playlist or something."Colleen says as we walk into the elevator.Laughing we start to move up to our floor.

"Hang on,okay,are we all going together at the same time or are we going to go however?"Mamrie yells.

"I think we should all meet in the lobby by noon so we can save on money."I say.Everyone nods in agreement.

"Okay,I am going to call Liam and tell him we have made it."Mamrie says.

Parting ways from the others,who go to their rooms,we walk in to see two queen sized beds.

"Sweet!One all to myself!"Connor yells before jumping on one.

Laughing I put my suitcase in the corner and jump on the other,on.y to be joined by a giggling Tyler."We are such children."I say laughing.

"But I'm your child."Tyler says kissing me.

"Mmm,that you are."I say.I can practically hear Connor rolling his eyes.I flip him off when I hear him sigh.

Tyler cuddles into my chest and looks up at me."I'm going to go and take a shower."He whispers before getting up and grabbing his essentials.

"Do you think that while your in L.A. we can do a collab?"Connor asks pulling out his Mac.

"Yeah,of course."I say.

"So,how is Perth?"

"Its great.I think that in about a month I'm moving in with Tyler."I tell him getting out my pajamas.

"That's great!"He says.

"Yeah,it is."I say.I grab my charger and plug in my phone before burying myself in the covers to look through my twitter on my phone while on the charger.

Soon,I mean like 5 minutes later,I feel myself slowly fall asleep.

*************

Tyler's POV

*************

As soon as I walk out of the bathroom,I see a asleep Troye Mellet in our bed and a awake but droopy Connor Franta.Giggling,I find my laptop and camera card.

"Hey Tyler?What were you going to ask me?"Connor asks looking up at me from his computer screen.

I freeze and look to Troye to make sure he is asleep.Out cold."Ill get them."I whisper getting back into my suitcase.After grabbing the rings I tiptoe over to Connors bed,careful not to wake Troye,"Okay,promise not to freak out?"

Connor nods,"Yes.I promise.But I cant promise no spaze attacks."He whispers giggling quietly.

I nod and show him the rings.His eyes widen and he covers his mouth to stifle a squeal."SHHH."I say.

He looks at me a nods."Are you serious?"He whisper yells excited.

"Yes,but I need your help.On the proposal and which ring."I say grinning.

"Um,that one.I have a good feeling about it."Connor points to the ring with a heart on it.I nod and put them away.

"So,when do you think it will be?"Connor asks.