Chapter 2-Waiting

Mamrie's POV
***********

I can't believe what I just saw.

We get off stage after saying our final goodbyes to the crowd and when we are out of earshot of Grace I talk,"Did you see that?Grace was about to kiss you."I say happily to Hannah,but happy isn't the response I get from her though.

"I know."she says gloomy.

"What's wrong?I ask her.

"What if she doesn't really like me and it would be all a big mistake and she's straight?"she says"I've been hurt by to many straight girls to count and every time it's hurt to the point where I'm not able to function."

"Hannah,when Daisy broke up with you,who was there by your side?"I ask her.

"Grace did,but that's not th-"

"And who has been there for every other heartbreak?Grace was.I never knew what it was until today but every time that you come around Graces smile is brighter and her eyes get a sparkle in them.She genuinely loves you.I mean I do to but not the way that we are talking here."I tell her earning a small smile from her.

"Fine I'll go talk to her.But it may be a bad idea now.Can we all hang out at my hotel room tonight.I maybe able to talk to her there,if you leave a bit early without being to drunk of course."she says.

"Yea we can do that I'll go tell Grace."I say.

When I go up to Grace she asks me right away what's going on."Nothing much just some post jitters I guess.Anyway we are all going to Hannah's hotel room to celebrate the start of the tour."I say and when I say Hannah's name Grace smiles brightly and blushes.

"Sounds good to me."

"Great,see you about 9 or so."

"Ok,bye Mamrie."

That was easy.

*********

Grace's POV

*********

Yes,I'll go over there and and pretend to be to tired to go back to my room and when Mamrie leaves I'll tell her how I feel.

Its only 8:30 and I'm already picking what to wear.When I finally decide on a flower print blouse and jeans with black sandels its 10 till 9 and so I head on out knowing that Hannahs room is about 5 minutes away if you stop to get a small bottle of Vodka even thought we leave London tomorrow and I really dont want a hang over but whatever.

When I get to Hannah's room my phone vibrates.Its a text from Hannah.

Don't forget to get the vodka.

Gosh how did I know.

I knock on the door

"Mamrie dammit,go get the other stuff,the liquor store is down the hall from here!"I hear Hannah

"Suck me!"I yell through the door quoteing myself off Camp Takota.(A/N which is the best movie and Sawyer was like omfg hot,sorry carry on)

Hannah opens the door blushing."Gracie,that was a quick trip for vodka."

I giggle over her face and say"I already had it and was at your door when you texted me."

"You know me so well."

"Why didn't you get Mamrie to go get the Vodka?"I ask her.

"2 reasons.1.I wanted you to show up with something and 2. she has already bought 2 bottles while we have been here."she laughs towords the end of her sentence.

"Oh dear,I don't think we want to get to drunk.We have a plane to get to at noon."

"True."

"I'm back.Cost me 30 bucks with a 2 dollar charge for being in there  2 times before."we hear Mamrie yell.

"Hey Mamrie I got your baby.I'm done babysitting.Pay up."I laugh at her giving her the vodka that she starts to cradle while I take the bag of  various things for margaritas and shots.

"Wait,I need my husband.AKA Gin."She says digging through the bag and me and Hannah laugh at her.I love her laugh I think to myself.

*******

Hannah's POV

*******

I have to wait for the right time which will be when Mamrie leaves but I don't want her to leave yet because I need to talk to her.

"Excuse me.I need to use the restroom."says Grace getting up and heading over to the bathroom.

"Mamrie can I talk to you?"I say once Grace is out of earshot.

"Yeah.Whats up?"

"I need you to leave."I straight up say.

"Wow,I see how it is."she says jokingly putting her hands up.

"I'm serious.I need to tell Grace.Find a excuse to leave in about 20 minutes."

"Got it."

**********