Chapter 36-Mr.Mellet

Grace's POV

**********

Ugh funerals.I think as we walk to the grave.

I get that they are ment to be sad and all,but to me they are just plain depressing.My job is to make people laugh and cheer up,and I don't know how to do that at a funeral.

Hannah keeps my hand in hers as we approach the hole.

We do the normal thing that we do for a funeral.

After everything,Hannah,Mamrie,Tyler and I start to walk away when Sydney comes up to us.

"Hi,I was wondering if you wanted to sign this So I can put it by her tombstone?"

"Oh,yeah of course.HEY GUYS!GET your ASSES OVER HERE!"Mamrie yells.

thanks"Sydney says as the others walk over.

I take the picture from New York that Tyler took of most the youtubers for the 10th anniversary.I write a quick thing on the paper and hand it to Hannah.

Grace xoxoxoxo

Harto ❤

Making a YDAD for you MAMRIE

Slay Heaven Gurl Tyler Oakley

I hope they have Coffee there Connor F.

Troye TRXYE

After it was passed around,Sydney smiled and left quietly.

Sighing,I grab Hannah's hand again and we start to move towards the rode,where a cab is waiting.

*********

3 months later

**********

Vidcon

**********

Hannah's POV

**********

"You nervous buddy?"I ask Tyler.

"No I'm perfectly calm.Not like I'm about to propose to the best guy ever.In front of billions of people."Tyler replies sarcastically.

sorry"I say throwing my hands up.

"No,it's okay.I shouldn't have snapped.I'm just scared and close to not going through with it."He says looking around the backstage as we,as in Tyler,Connor,Mamrie,Grace,and I,wait for Troye.

"You can do it.You are Tyler motherfucking Oakley!If you can raise 5,000,000 dollars then you can propose to a boy who you love and loves you."I say.

I look to the others,who are talking quietly about something,and look at Grace.She laughs and it physically takes my breath away.Fuck.

"Hannah?"Tyler snaps his fingers in front of me.

"Huh,what?"I say dazed.

Tyler points his finger behind him,and sure enough,here comes Mr.Mellet,with a big smile on his face.

"Hey there babe."He says kissing Tyler's cheeks.

"Hi there Mellet."Tyler responds pulling him close.

"Okay.Enough PDA please.Grace giggles coming up behind me.

Tyler rolls his eyes and squirts as she wraps her arms around me.

"What you guys doing here.Shouldn't you be doing something?"Troye asks.

"Tyler invites us to this."I answer.