Chapter 24-Talk and Tears

Graces POV

**************

She is keeping it bottled.I can tell.She is avoiding all human coversation.I have to get it out of her.

"Hannah?"I say walking into the bedroom where I find Hannah editing her video for tomorrow that she just shot.

"Yes Gracie?"she asks looking back at me.

Sitting on the bed I say,"Are you okay?"I ask causiously.

"Yeah,why wouldnt I be?"She asks with a faker smile then before.

"I dont know.Maybe because you are bottling something up and you are eventually going to die of dehydration if you keep that way."I tell her.

She comes over to the bed,still 'smiling',"Gracie,I am fine."she tries to reassure.

"No your not.Hannah,I can see it in your eyes."I say pulling her into my chest.

When I hear a loud sigh come from her,I know that she is going to say something so I pull us down to lay on the pillows.

"Her name is Sam and back in junior year of college,she was my girlfriend.I can still remember the way she smiled at me when we first started going out but then that smile turned less and less genuine everyday.I was to blinded to see it though.About 9 months I heard loud bangs from my dorm room neighbor and I banged on the ball to get them to stop.I heard a scream and them it stopped.Then I just decided to go get some froyo or something of the sort but when I went out to the hall."she pasused and tears started to form in her eyes.

"Shhh,Its okay.If you drink to fast you will get a stomach ache.Shhh."I say pulling her back up to me.

"She was cheating on me with my neighbor for a month Grace.A month."she sobs into my shirt,"I dont love her like I used to but she has a very small portion of my heart.I love you way more then I ever did her.Seeing her today reminded me of all that I had and how happy I was and how one simple action from someone that I loved ripped me of all of it."After a silence she looks at mne hopefully,"Grace,promise that you would never cheat on me."

"Never ever,would I do that to anyone.Especially you."I kiss her forehead.

She kisses me and we fall asleep entangled with each other.

************

Okay yes I know this is short af but this is for the 3k reads since I didnt do what I promised so I thought I would double update even though its short.IDC this is all I could think of.

Im not doing a Qotd/Aotd because this is my second update so get over it.

Vote,Comment

Stay Awesome

~Awesomegirl~