Chapter 19-Apologies

(WARNING:SELF-HARM TRIGGERING AND/OR TISSUES)
************

Hannah's POV

************

I wake up scared because I can't remember what happened and I hope that me dating Grace wasn't a dream.

But then it hits me like a truck-breaking every bone in my body.

My head is pounding and I am wishing it was a dream.

I get up to get medication for my hangover and I see a note on the kitchen counter:

Gone to figure out your problems.Dont be stupid.It wasnt Grace's fault.We will talk when I come back.~M

I smile because,along with what I already had,this gives me a little shred of hope.But then it is shattered.

RING RING

I look at the screen to see the word Smellbig on my phone with a picture from vidcon.

I pick it up unsure of what to do.

I awnser it to here the sound of panting and crying,"Gracie whats wrong?"

"Hannah,Im so sorry.I shouldn't have.I feel so worthless.I feel like I betrayed you but now I feel even more guilty."she sobs,"Hannah I need you.I love you."

"Grace,What are you talking about?Are you okay?Are you in danger?"I ask with concern clearly sounding in my voice.

"I-I'm so sorry.Hannah,it's bleeding,help!"

"Grace!Hold on I will be right there don't move but stay on the line for me okay."I say choking back tears.

This is my fault.I think quietly to myself.

I drive about 5 miles over the speed limit but I,thankfully,didn't get pulled over."Hannah it hurts.It hurts because I hurt you.Im so,so sorry.He kissed me and I-I tried to get him off  and-"Grace crys.

"Shhh...Grace its okay.I need you to not focus on that right now.I'm in front of your house,is it unlocked?"

"Y-Yes."she sniffles.

"Ill be right there."I say and I hang up the phone and run inside and into the bathroom.

I gasp and tears start to form,but I stay strong for Grace,at the sight before me.Grace is sitting in a pool of blood with a blade not to far from her with about 5 cuts on her wrist.She has bags under her eyes and they are red and puffy from crying,"Gracie!Why would you do this to yourself?"I ask grabbing a rag and wetting it and putting it on her wrist,making her cringe.

She looks down and I have to pull up her face and kiss her lips briefly,"I felt so guilty that I wanted to end it all.I felt so guilty that I hurt you and made Mamrie hate me."she says with tears in her eyes.

"Grace.We would have worked it out eventually.I would have talked to you about it.This is my fault.I jumped to the conclusion that you were cheating.I left you.Its my fault.Im so sorry."I say tears slowly running down my face but I quickly wipe them away.

I hear a gasp come from behind me,"Grace!Oh my god.What happened?Why would you do this?"Mamrie says.Chester is there looking away and looking anywhere but me or Grace.

"Grace hold this on there please.Mamrie can I talk to you once I call a ambulance."

"Sure.We will be right back."

I go out to the kitchen and call a amulance and they are on there way.I turn to look at Mamrie,"What the fuck are you thinking,bringing Chester?"

She looks at me with guilt painted on her face,"Look,Chester ignitated the kiss and it just so happens that it looked like she kissed him."she says.