Chapter 29-Nice talking to you

Hannah's POV

***********

"Well,at first we met at a youtube convention and then Mamrie,Grace,and I had bloodly mary's and then we bonded and now here we are,dating."I explain to Heather and Lilly.

Its nice to catch up with them.I havent talked to them since college and its nice to see them so happy.Rachel is such a sweetheart and has really taken to Grace.She says she doesnt want kids but that may change because she is actually not panicking that bad right now.She really would be a great mother.

"Thats so adorable.How did you start dating?"Lilly asks.

"Well,I had been staring at her one night,at a comedy show we did in London.Mamrie figured it out and encouraged me to tell her.As it turns out,Grace told me about her feeling before I could even get the words 'We need to talk' out of my mouth."I laugh,and Grace pushes me lightly on the shoulder with her own.

"Aww.Little miss cheesy over here,"Heather starts,"proposed on our anniversery and then we had Rach about a year later.She had taken me to a beach,the one she first kissed me on spring break,and proposed and it was so cute.There was a few people around us but they all claped after I said yes.The third most amazing day."

"What are the first to?"Lillys asks.

"The first was our wedding day and second was the day Rachel was born."She says kissing her wifes nose.

Grace entwines her hand into mine and lays her head on my shoulder.I smile and kiss the top of her head.

"Well,guys its offical.She is coming with us for a while."Mamrie says walking over to us.

"Great.Are we leaving now,or later?"Grace asks.

"Later she is double checking everything.And it would be nice to catch up with you Heather,and learn about you Lilly."the redhead says .

We all move to the living room and Rachel runs off to play barbies.

"My dad never let me have barbies.I only ever had one and it was because it was 'Educational'"Grace laughs watching Rachel run off to her room.

"Really?"Heather asks.

She nods her head and chuckles.

We all talk and everything until Sam comes back and sits with us,"You sure you want to?"Heather asks putting her hand on the smaller girls knee.

She nods her head and decides to check her phone.Then her face turns pale,"Whats wrong?"Lilly asks,noticing first.

"I had wine last night."She says.

The room is silent.

After a moment,"Im-Im sure it will be okay.No need to worry.Not yet at least."Heather says.

"I hope he or she will be okay."She sighs rubbing her stomach.

"It will be fine."I reassure.

The next day

We just decided to stay over at Heather and Lilly's house.

Waking up with Grace's hair sprawled out across my chest and her head on my shoulder is so cute.Her arm holding me close and mine wrapped around her back side.

Watching her chest rise and fall as we lay on the couch,where we fell asleep,I hear movement comeing from the hall.I don't move to see who it is but I hear them as tiny little feet.

I hope I will hear that everyday someday.

"Hannah?"I hear a tiny voice say.

"Yes Rachel?"