Chapter 10-Dreams

Grace's POV

**********

I walk out to the living room and see no Mamrie where we left her last night so Iwalk to the kitchen to find her and sure enough there she is getting a glass of water,"Morning".

"Morning."she reply's looking at me while swallowing a aspirin.

"Do you want to wait until tomorrow to do the YDAD?"I ask her and she nods.

"That would be great.I am going to go home and probley pass out until I am hungery and order chinese and feed Beanz.Then pass out again.I'll talk to you later.Tell Hannah I said bye."

I nod and she leaves.I grab a cup of water and a aspirin for Hannah.

Quietly I take it to Hannah and put it next to her on the side table and kiss her forehead trying not to wake her but that doesn't work.

Her eyes fly open and moans,"Sorry."I say closeing the blinds.

"Come cuddle with me please."She asks taking the aspirin and drinking the water.

I climb under the comforter and wrap her in my arms and she tucks her head under the covors into my neck and slowly falls asleep.

I stroke her hair and slowly fall asleep myself.

A few hours later

"Gracie."I hear Hannah whisper in my ear kind of seductively.

I look at here and she is still asleep.I giggle at her and her dream about me.

I untangle us and she slowly wakes up and blushes,"I was having the best dream ever."she tells me.

"I heard."I giggle.'

Her face goes pale."Oh my gosh.Really?What did I do?"she asks really nervous.

Instead of telling her I showed her.Her face goes real red and laughs,"Sorry."

"Whats there to apologize for?"I ask giving her a smirk.She gasps and looks at me,"How about.. tonight...we go....out to dinner...and then come back....and make your dreams...come true."I say while pausing to kiss her.

"That sounds amazing."she says while grabbing my butt and squeezing.

"Stop it you tease."I say pulling away and grabbing my phone.1:34.

"Shit.Hannah,im going to my house and I,will be back at 8."

"Sounds like a date."She says peachy.

"It is Farto.Love you.Come on Goose."I say kissing her cheek and leaveing.

7:45

After taking a hour and a half to look for a dress that 1. is sexy 2. that is easy to get off 3. that will drive Hannah insane,I finally decide on the red dress that goes down to my knees and has two straps.It may not drive Hannah crazy but it still hugs me fairly nice.

I let my hair fall down in nice curls and and I wear a nice pair of lace underwear with a matching bra.

Pulling the dress over my head trying not to mess up my makeup that Hannah is going to say that I don't need.

My phone vibrated and its from Hannah.I know it is,because the ringtone is farting,which sounds more like Mamrie but that ringtone is a high voice that says "Im drunk *hiccup*" which made me think of her.

It reads:

TO:Smells;)

Can you not come over until 8:30.Im stuck in traffic.

Hannah XXX

FROM:Harto

I reply instantly.

TO:Harto

Thats fine bby.Why are you in traffic?

GracieXXXXX

FROM:Smells;)

About a few minutes later I get a reply.

TO:Smells;)

I geuss you will have to wait huh ;3

Hannah XXXXXXXXXXXX

FROM:Harto

After I reply,which just contained a ILY and a bunch of X's,I decide to do a video.

I grab my camera and I open it.

"I am a zombie.I came back from the dead.Rahhhh!No,actually I woke up from my coma literally like 30 seconds before I was due to die.I came up out of it from the power of love.I don't know if you guys saw the video that Hannah put up while I was out because I actually have yet to see it because I will need Hannah right next to me to comfort me because she said that she broke down but yeah.Hannah and I are a couple.Actually we are going on a date tonight but yeah.I probley wont vlog much tonight,buuut we will see."

It's 8:20.Time to go get a beautiful girl.

***********

Short ik but this was to set up for the next chapter you pervs.Enless you want me to not write it....thenn you can kiss my butt and skip over it...because i will write how i want.

Today is sadly monday and i have double the hw because i missed friday due to not feeling well.

If i dont update tomorrow its not my fault.blame my school....or the government.

Vote,Comment

Stay Awesome

~Awesomegirl~