Chapter 8-Wide awake

(A/N listen to Wide Awake by Katy Perry while reading towards the end....I'll tell u when....makes it better.WARNING:TISSUES NEEDED!!!)

Hannah's POV

*********

I wake up on Mamrie's couch and can't remember what happened or how I got here.Grace.

Tears spring to my eye's.How did I get away without being hurt?I ask myself feeling my forehead and feel a sharp pain.I sit up and feel the bump on my head.

"Morning.Or should I say afternoon."Mamrie says.

I look at my phone and see it's 12:36,"Why didn't you wake me up?"

"You looked peaceful.And after yesterday I thought you could use alot of sleep."

"I'm still really tired."I say.

"I know.Coffee?"she says handing me a mug full of steaming liquid.

"Thanks."I say taking ahold of the cup.

I take a sip and its still a little to hot but I couldn't care less."Have you heard anything?"

Mamrie pulls a confused face and then says,"Oh,only that the blood transfusion went well."she says.

"Oh,that's good.I guess."I say sadly.

Mamrie comes over and sits next to me and wraps her arms around my sholders,"Its okay to cry."then I it out.

It feels like forever but I bet its only about 10 minutes until I stop crying,"Mamrie?"

"What is it little Hart?"

"Will Grace be okay?"

She looks at me serious,"Hannah,I can't promise anything but I bet that she will pull through.She loves you to much not to try."she tells me.

"I know."I say hugging her.

I don't know how long we sit there but we are interupted by a knock on the door.

Mamrie opens the door and gasps,"Hannah,get over here."

I groan and leave the comfort of the couch and get to the door.The people that are at the door surprise me.Graces family.

Grace's mom,who looks alot like Grace,comes up and gives me a big hug and thanks me,"For what."

"Being there for my Grace."

"Well,I love her.We are-"I attempt to say but break down crying.

"Shhhh,its okay.Shhhh."She trys to comfort me.

"We-we are to-togeth-er."I choke out.

She gives me a confused,"You are together,as a couple?"Tim,Graces brother,asks.

"Y-Yes.We were going to tell you after we finished a video.She was scared."I manage to choke out.

"Why would she have anything to be scared about?"

"Your reaction."I tell her.

"As long as you make her happy we are fine with it.And you do,i've seen it."she tells me making me smirk.

"Have you been to see her?"I ask.

"No,we wanted to drop off our bags at Grace's but no one was there."Tim tells me.

"Well lets go."

At the hospital

We walk to Grace's room and Tyler and Troye are already there,"Hey guys how are you doing?Mamrie called us this morning."