Chapter 12-Good

In sorry to anyone I offend in this chapter :(
*********
Grace's POV
*********

When Hannah and I pull up to her place she looks at me and smiles nervously.I take her hand and give her a reassureing smile.

We go inside and she goes into the kitchen.I sit down and wait.

She comes back out with a bot-Box of wine.She pours me a small glass along with a small porton to.Mostly so we don't get drunk and not remember tonight..

We sit in silence.Not a awkward silence,a tense silence as if we were trying to find who was going to make the first move.I look at Hannah and she has a worried look on her face,"Hannah,if you don-"But i get stopped when she kisses me,HARD.

When she pulls away needing air,"I do want this,I just want it perfect."

"No matter what,even if we were in sewage,it would still be perfect because I'm with you."I smile at her and press our lips back together.

She tries to push me back into the couch but I stop her and pick her up by her ass-cheeks.She gasps into the kiss getting a smirk from me.I carry her to the bedroom and I push her against the wall and deepen our kiss,or make-out session.

She moans into the kiss,really turning me on.She wraps her arms around my neck and runs her hand through my hair earning a moan from me.(If you dont like smut i would suggest you skip from now until the next chapter.THX.)

I get her on the bed not breaking the kiss and throw her vest off of her.She trys to take my dress off but i stop her and break the kiss,"Careful,this one was expensive."I tell her beautiful confused face.

She carefully pulls off my dress and throws it on the floor of the other side of the bed.Hannah flips us to make it where she is above me.She grabs my sides sending shivers down my skin.She grins at myu reaction.

Hannah lowers her head down toward my neck and starts to leave open kisses on my skin and I move my head to the side giving her more access.She finds my pulse and starts to softly kiss,suck and bite,sure to leave a mark and I moan.

I soon realize that I'm the only one half naked so I quickly unbutton Hannah's shirt and almost rip it off because on of the buttons won't come undone.she giggles into my neck and quickly and expertly unbuttons it herself."No fair.You do that everyday."and she smiles at me.

She continues on my neck but starts kissing down my collarbone.I try to hold back a moan but I can't help it when she starts kissing down my cleavage.She reaches to unclasp my bra and I stop her and flip us,"Babe,we are making your dreams come true."and her eyes go wide.

"You have never done this though.Right?"she asks and I cant help but chuckle at her.

"True,but I think you would be surprised with how many Hartbig Fanfic's I have read."I say making her look like a ripe tomato.(For the record i am straight so if i offend somone im sorry in advance.)

I slide Hannah's pants down revealing her underwear kiss up her stomach.She smiles at me when I get up to her face.I kiss her lips and hold my hand on her hips rubbing circles into her soft skin.

"Gr-graci-e"she moans at the smallest part of the performance.

I wrap my hand around the sides of her underwear asking for permission while still keeping our lips firmly pressed to hers.She nods her head quickly.

I slide the piece of cloth off of her and she shivers at the air that hits her.I pull away and smirk waiting a little bit until I test the waters.I slowly creep my hands down her torso keeping slight eye contact until she closes her eyes waiting for something to happen.I press my thumb to her slightly adding pressure making her moan in pleasure.

I put two fingers inside of her making her moan softly but loudly at the same time makingme feel plesure.I pump my fingers slow but gradually faster into her wet heat making her moan loudly.I crawl over her and use my other hand to unclasp her bra to find erected nipples at the sudden cold air.

I whisper in her ear,"Tell me when your close."and her response is just nodding and moaning.

I suck at her collerbone leaveing the same marks she left on me."Gra-ace,al-almo-most th-there."she moans at me cueing me to let my fingers out and she groans,"Why did you stop."I laugh at her and kiss all the way down.Moaning is all I hear from the girl under me.

I lick and flick her with my tounge making her shudder in acci[ation.I finally allow myself to plesure her with my mouth and she moans and groans.I let my hand roam her legs.Her hands grip,tug and pull at my hair making me moan at how much this is turning me on and vibrating her body.Her walls clench around my tounge and she screams my name and curse word and my personal favorite,"Holy Camp Takota!"

I swollow the sweet taste of her and lay next to her,"Gracie?"

"Yes baby?"

"Your turn."she says kissing me.

"Good,I need a break."I say into the kiss and she giggles.

*************

Short and idc.This is all im writing of smut for this fanfic most likely bc i know nothing of it except for what i have read on other hartbig fanfics...and i really dont want to offend anyone.

Qotd:Was this offensive to you?

Aotd:I cant really answer this one.

Vote,Comment

Stay Awesome

~Awesomegirl~