Chapter 40-Well...

Okay so a summary of last chapter is that Hannah was in the shower and slipped and then Grace got turned on by Hannah and then they did the frikle frackle frick and fell asleep.:)

Graces POV

***********

I woke up a few hours later with Hannah whispering in my ear,"Grace,I think we need to go to the hospital."She sounds like she's in pain.

"Hmm?Why?Are you okay?"I ask opening my eyes to Hannah holding her foot next to me.

"I think I had sprang my ankle when i fell in the shower."She says.

"Shit.Ill get dressed and then help you,and then we will go to the hospital okay?"I say getting up.

"Yeah okay."She smiles at me.

I grab random clothes from the drawer,which just happen to be sweats and a grey Camp Takota tee.I put on my panties and bra before putting the pants and shirt on.I put my hair up in a ponytail and grab sweats and Hannah's Dublin shirt and underwear for her.

I walk over to Hannah who is scrolling through her twitter feed.I giggle,and she looks up,"What?"she asks smiling.

"Even though you are hurt you are on the internet."I laugh kissing her cheeks before giving her the shirt and her bra before putting her panties and the sweats on.

After I get them on,I grab a pair of socks and tennis shoes for me."Ill be right back and we will go okay?"

"Yep."She smiles.

I run out to the living room to get the keys and a snacks hoodie.When I get back I throw Hannah the hoodie and grab my phon.Looking at my phone,the time says 4 PM.Sighing I grab the vlog camera(Which by the way,im just now realizing she doesnt have as vlog camera....Opps...) and put both the vlog camera and my phone in my pocket.I look to Hannah who is looking at me with her eyebrow cocked up."What?"

"Nothing."she says.

"Okay weirdo."I say walking over,"Can you stand?"I ask holding my arms out.

"I can try."She says grabbing onto my arms and pulling her self up on one leg.

"Put your leg down."I say.She does and i pick her up bridal style and carry her out to the car.I go and shut and lock the door before running to get in the car as well.

We drive to the hospital and the whole time Hannah holds my hand.I park the car and pick Hannah up bridal style again and walk into the emergency room.

I walk up to the receptionest behind the desk and let hannah down,"Whats your emergency?"She asks.

"My girlfriend slipped in the shower and hurt her foot."I say.

"Okay,well please take this clipbored and file it out over there and bring it back to me."She tells us handing me the paperwork.

We walk over to the waiting room and sit down.Hannah takes the papers out of my hand and starts to fill out the papers with the pen connected to the bored by a string."Thats a nice pen."I say giggling.

Hannah laughs and kisses my cheek,"My Gracie,always making me laugh when im hurt."She says going back to the paperwork.

"You mean like the time you cut your finger with a vegtable peeler,and I said 'No,this isnt very apeeling.' when you said 'This sucks.Ow'?"I giggle.

"Yep."she giggles again.

A few minutes later,Hannah finishes the paperwork and asks me to take it up to the desk."It could be a little bit so please wait in the waiting area.