Chapter 6-Telling

Hannah's POV

**************

One month later,12 hangovers,And many shows later

At Grace's house

Me and Grace are cuddling under and big blanket watching reruns of Real Housewives:New Jersey when I pause it.

"Hannah,whats wrong?"Grace genuinely sound concerned.

I looks into her eyes and kiss her lightly before asking,"Do you think we should tell them?"

"Who,our friends,family,viewers?"she asks with a bit of fear in her voice.

"All of them.We have our family and friends come over tonight and them tomorrow we can put up a video announcing us."I say watching the color drain from Graces face and tears well up in her brown eyes."Baby what is it?"I ask holding her tighter.

"What if no one approves?What if the viewers question it?What if...What....If....I'm all out of 'What if's."she says.

"Good."I say pressing our lips together.

She tries to mumble another one in the kiss but I stop her by running my tounge along her bottom lip,asking for entrance.When she does I roam her mouth pressing her farther into the couch.

"Hannah."Grace moans into my mouth.

"I should probably stop because the way that you just moaned my name really turned me on."I say separating our lips.

"Fine,but just so you know things are happening tomorrow night."she says wiggling her eyebrows.

"Well it has to me tomorrow night because we don't have time tonight to get everything perfect."I say smiling.

"Hannah?"Grace says.

"Yes Gracie?"

"Lets do it.Tell everyone I mean."

************

Tyler's 

************

Dinner at Graces house with their familys and friends

"Hey girls."I say as they scream for me when I walk in,"Hows it going?"

"Well we gathered everyone here to celebrate the end of our tour...kind of."Grace says.

"Kind of?"

"Yeah,we have news,big news so....that will be after we eat.Where's Troye?"Hannah asks.

"Can't wait.Troye went to go get gas so if we stay and get drunk we have gas in the morning."

"Oh.Well go get your food boy."Hannah commands.

"Pushy."I laugh.

After Dinner

Troye got here shortly after I got my plate and is now sitting of the side of me,with his little head down in the crook of my neck asleep with my arms around him.

Thing is though is that when Grace called to invite us we were just about to take a nap after we had fun.

"Is everyone done with there food?"Hannah,who is wearing her normal button up,vest,and jeans,asks.

"Troye,baby,wake up."I shake Troye,waking him with a cute smile on his face,"You,sir,are just to cute."I say kissing him on the nose.

Once the girl get everyone sat down,Mamrie comes in,"You almost missed it."Grace,who is wearing a nice red blouse and black leggings,says to Mamrie.