Chapter 5-Fangirls and Bad Dreams

Mamrie's POV

**********

"Shit!"I yell quietly as I look at the time.11:12.

I quickly find Graces number and dial it.

"Pick up!" I yell at my phone getting my Jeans on.

"Hello."I hear a tired Hannah say on the other line.

"Hannah!We-are late!"I yell looking for a shirt to throw on.

"Fuck!Grace,wake up."I hear Hannah yell,"Thanks Mames."

"No problem."I say and click off my phone.

I go to find my shirt and I remember I ordered a wake up call,Damn hotel.If we miss our flight they are paying for the next flight out.

I quickly grab all my stuff and rush out the door to meet up with the girls.

"Mames,hurry up."I hear Grace yell from her room with Hannah standing nearby.

"Lets hurry."

At the airport

We sprinted,no not sprinted,we RAN LIKE CRAZY BITCHS,even though we are,to the security check and quickly went through and finally got to the terminal and waited for about 2 minute after 11:45 we boarded the plane.

We all sat in the same section and row.Hannah sat by the window and then Grace sat in the middle leaving me on the inside.

"I hate flying."Grace says snuggling into Hannah,while she rubbed her hair.

"OMG!"I heard a girl scream,"The Holy Trinity!"a girl about 15 screams,"Can I have a pic-OH MY GOSH!Is hartbig real?"she asks.

Grace snuggles closer to Hannah and gives her a approving look,"OK look..."

"Oh sorry,my name is Lindsey and I'm a professional fangirl and you have no clue how hard i'm fangirling right now."

"OK Lindsey,we are going to give you the privilege of being the first fan to know the truth as long as you tell no one.Grace and I will even mention you in the video that we will put up after we get back from the No Filter Tour.We will also follow you on all social media ,heck,I bet Mametown will to,as long as you say nothing."Hannah says and I nod agreeing

"Oh,I promise anything for that.So do you want to make it official."

"Hartbig is real."the two girls say together.

The girl just about screams her head off and asks for a picture and says she will tag us on instagram a twitter so we can follow and she will direct message the rest of the social media stuff to us.

She goes to get seated and we take off.Grace clings to Hannah as if her life depended on it.

I realize that I need to date someone,I feel lonely.Chester is just to good of a friend and I'm not really attracted but now that I think about it I am kind of attracted to Flula(A/N who i dont know the real name of or anything about except that he is from germany and has a youtube channel.so dill with it(#datdilldoe).)

"Well,that was interesting."says Grace snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah,it was"Hannah replies.

************

Grace's POV

***********

In the cab on the way to Hotel

I just realized something while we were all in the cab not talking because of the drama of the plane and Mamrie almost killing the hotels manager because they didn't give her the wake up call she ordered.

"Hannah,are you going to ask me something.Because we technically lied to Lindsey. "Hannah gives me a weird look and soon realizes what I am talking about.

She sits up and looks at me in the eyes,"Wow,your right.Grace,will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes.I love you."making Hannah smile like a doofus.She leans in a kisses me.

"Save it for the hotel will ya."Mamrie says laughing at us.I give her the finger and continue to kiss Hannah.

At the hotel check in desk.

"Okay,we have one room with two beds under the name of Hart.Here are your room keys and enjoy your stay."says the lady behind the desk.

We get to our rooms and me and Hannah collapse on the bed closest to the door.Mamrie leaves to find a liquor store for 'just in case' but really its so she can leave me and Hannah to snuggle and try to take a nap,knowing that we are both really tired.

Hannah and I cuddle with each other until I slowly fall under the influence of sleep.

Grace's Dream

"Hannah!"I shout into the dark void of what I assume is a cave and then whispering.

"Grace!HELP!GRACE!AHHHHH!" I heard Hannah scream and I started to worry.

I started to ran through the dark but could somehow see everything.

Finally,I come across Hannah on the ground surrounded by fans and all people who I love.Hannah's breathing is shallow and she's barely alive.She has a wound on her side and I try to run over to her but i can't like my feet are glued to the floor.Standing over her is Lindsey with a bloody knife and a evil grin.

I fall to my knees and cry as I watch my love say my name like shes not even hurt "Grace,wake up.Wake up Grace.Gracie."

End of Dream

Hannah is standing over me holding my face with a look of concern,wiping away my tears.

I look around and notice Mamrie is in her bed with her laptop on her lap looking at me also.

I start to cry again.Hannah climbs on the other side of the bed and lifts my head on to her shoulders and started saying "I love you""Its okay." and started to rub my back while cradling me.

"I think I'm going to go to that Liquor store that I found earlier."Mamrie says  putting on her shoes and starts to walk out.

"NO!"I say startling her,"Stay.Please."

She nods and sits on the end of the bed and looks at me.

"Do you want to talk about it."

I nod and sit up but Hannah still has her arm wrapped around me,"I was in the middle of what felt like a void of darkness and I called out your name and I heard whispering then you screamed and I went to find you."I say looking at Hannah but then look back down and continue"And when I found you-you we-were wounded an-and everyo-one,from f-fans to youtu-tubers,including Mamrie,Tyler,and Troye,to famil-y,were surroun-ding you and Lindsey had a bloody knife and was sta-standing over you."I finish sobbing.

"Gracie,it's okay,i'm okay."Hannah says holding me closer.

Mamrie comes over and gives me a hug and tells me that she would never do that and neither would anyone else."Thanks guys.Lets go get that liquor that Mames was talking about."and we all giggle.

**********

Hope you guys liked that.

If you are a emotional person you may or may not need tissues for the next few chapters...sorry.

Who else is proud of Grace for scoring a tv show....

Qotd:(bc I can)Who is your fave out of the trinity?

Aotd:Hannah or Mames...or Gracie....i cant decide....

Vote,Comment

Stay Awsome

~Awsomegirl~