Chapter 4-Half First Kiss

Hannah's POV

***********

When Mamrie and I are collecting her stuff at the counter I look at her and say "What if I can't do it?What do I do if she leaves me?What do I do if she doesn't share these feelings?What do I do if she does?Mamrie,I can't do this.At least not right now."I say

She looks right at me and takes my shoulders and says "Hannah,I have known you for a while now,I've known Grace for longer and I know that you can do this and I know that Grace wouldn't just pick up her life and leave yours over a crush.It would be awkward for a bit yes but I don't think that you have anything to worry about.I've seen the way Grace looks at you sometimes.Once I heard her say 'She's so cute.' while all of us were walking down the street and you were ahead of us and I asked her about it and she said that she said 'He's so cute' about a guy that I wouldn't even do.And that's saying something."In the middle of her speech I felt my cheeks get red and hot."You can do it Mini-hart."

"Thanks Mames."

She gives me a reassuring smile and gives my shoulders one last squeeze and a wink before she lets go to leave."Night Smells."

"Night."

Mames leaves and Grace asks if she can stay over and being the person who has a crush on her,says yes.

About 30 seconds Grace decides to say something."Hannah,I love you."

Is the room getting smaller?Is this a twisted dream that my brain decides is funny?Does Grace really love me?

"Run that past me again.I don't think I quite heard you right."I say.

She walks over to me and as she does I feel my hartbeat quicken(A/N see what i did there.no,not cool.OK great.Carry on.)and my hands get sweaty.She looks down at me and says "Hannah Hart,I love you."and she crashes her lips to mine and before I have any time to react she pulls back smiling beautifully while i'm standing here looking like a doofus.

She looks at me and giggles at my red stunned face"Pinch me.Wait no never mind,if this is a dream I dont want it to end because I love you to.But can we do these kisses again and forget about the attempted ones." I giggle and she blushes.

"You noticed?"she asked.

"Yeah.But I just have a question.Are you sure?About you liking me?"

"Of course,I wouldn't have told you because I don't want to hurt you."she says seriously

I look at her and we lean in until we are about a centimeter away from each other until we hear a knock at the door.We pull away and Grace has a look of aggravation on her face.

I go to open the door and find Mamrie standing at the door,"Mamrie.Gosh you ruined the moment."

"Moment?So you told her?"

"No actually I told her.You knew about it Mamrie?"Grace says coming behind me.

"Yeah,I asked Hannah about it during the show.See Hannah I told you she was talking about you."

"What did I say?"Grace asks Mamrie curious.

"That I was cute."I chime in making Grace blush.

"You still are."causing me to blush.

"Ahem,still here.Anyway I need to get my room key that I left here."

"Oh yea,well I'll go get it."Grace tells Mamrie leaving the door.

Mamrie smiles at me and asks me how it all went down,"Well,we were quiet for a bit and then she said she loves me and I asked her to repeat and she does but then kisses me.I tell her I love her too, asked her if that's how she really felt and that she felt sure.She said yes and then we almost kissed until you knocked."

"Sorry about that by the way,but I'm so happy for you!"she exclaimed.

"FOUND IT!"Grace yells from inside.

"Great!Get your smellbig butt out here and give to to me!"Mamrie yells back.

About 5 seconds later I felt a arm snake around my waist and a head on my shoulder,"Here Mames."

"Stop being cute.I am fangirling right now."

I give her a questioning look,"What,I've been shipping Hartbig for a while now."

"Oh.Well do us a favor.Don't tell anyone about us because we want to tell everyone after the tour."Grace tells her.

"Yeah,diffidently,I respect that.Just don't tell Tyler without me.He ships it to and I want to see his face."Mames agrees with us,"Well,I got to go.See you guys tomorrow.Night Hartbig."

"Night Mametown."Grace and I say together.

***********

Grace's POV

***********

We close the door and Hannah looks at me,"Now,where were we?"

I blush and say,"We were having a moment."(sorry i cant help with the Camp Takota references.Carry on.)

She walks over to me giggling and looks up at me with her ocean blue eyes,that I feel like I'm drowning in the middle of the Pacific Ocean when I look in them,and grabs my waist.A strange feeling jolts through my body and I wrap my arms around her neck.I leaned down and brushed my lips against hers and she shudders.I pull her closer to me and put my lips on hers.

The shorter woman stands on her tiptoes to deepen the kiss and it feels amazing.Like its right.I have never felt this way about any guy I have ever been with.

I bring my hands down to cup her cheeks which are really warm.

We pull away to breath,"Well,that was a really good half first kiss."Hannah giggles out making me giggle with her.

Her hand travel down to touch my butt,"Hannah,please don't,your going to make me want you and I want to wait until we tell everyone.So we have something to celebrate with."I explain making her blush hard.

"Sorry,kinda hard to believe I have that effect on you."she says kissing me lightly.

I smile brightly at her and say that we should go to bed.

Hannah changes into shorts and her Camp Takota shirt and I can't help but stare at her.She looks at me and giggles at me when I blush because I was caught.

When I was changing into a to a You've Been Hazed shirt that Hannah let me borrow that I gave to her and into a pair of sweat pants that she also borrowed from me,I caught Hannah starring at me but she had a different reaction then I did.

She came over to me and said,"You have the most perfect body."making me blush really hard.

If I blush anymore today my face is going to turn permanently red.I think to myself.

We get under the covers and I pull Hannah close to me,like at any moment she is going to leave."Night Hannah."I say kissing her temple.

"Night Gracie."

Gracie,I like it.

We soon fall asleep with me holding Hannah close.

***********

The hartbig feels are to intense.

If you haven't already figured it out I'm trying to update everyday at the moment.Sooo....stay tubed...haha

Vote,Comment

Stay Awsome

~Awsomegirl~