Chapter 38-Well,you are cute

Connor's POV(Ohhh this is new)

***********

"Well,what's her name?"Hannah asks.

"Hailey Kira."Mamrie responds.

"Aww,that's a gorgeous name."Tyler squeals.

"Well,I'll come back in a bit."Mamrie says and leaves again.

"Well,today was eventful."Troye says.

"Yeah,it was."I agree.

"Okay,I'm gonna get a drink.Anyone want something."Hannah says.

Since the muffin was dry,I raise my hand,"Water please."I say.

She nods and leaves the room to get the drinks,including Grace's Red bull.

We are quiet for a little bit.In my own thoughts,I stare into space.

Hannah comes back and hands me a water bottle,Swike a Pepsi,Grace her Redbull,and Green Tea for herself.

I take my drink after thanking her and leave to use the restroom.

As I walk,someone bumps into me."Oh sorry."He says.

"Its o-"I stop to stare at the blonde boy before me,"-kay."I finish.

He smiles and walks down the hall and to the elevator.

Sighing,I continue on my way to the bathroom.

As I walk,nurses rush past me to get to a patient or look of a doctor.All of which are frowning.

A couple are rushing to the door to the elevator or stairs to go home to their families and have dinner while listening to what their kids did at school that day,and talk with their husbands about how their going to get their teenager to pay attention in math class.And then they end the day falling asleep next to the one they love.

I shake my head as I walk into the bathroom.Only one guy is in here,washing his hands.He doesn't even look at me as I walk to a urinal.

I do my business and turn around.He is still there,but instead of washing his hands,He is leaning over the sink with both his hands on it.I walk to the sink next to him and start to wash my hands.Scrubing the soap into my nails,I hear him sniff.

"Are-are you okay?"I ask.

"Oh uh,yeah.Im-I'm f-fine."He sniffs looking at me finally.

He looks to be in his mid-twenties,with chocolate brown hair and his little hair sweep to the left.He stares at me with Light brown,almost golden,eyes.

"You don't seem like it?"I say,surprised I didn't stutter.

He begins to cry again,but this time,on my shoulder.

Surprised my the action,I gasp.

He stands up straight after a second,due to him being a bit taller then me,"Im sorry."He says.

"Whats going on?"I ask,"You don't have to tell me,I'm a stranger,but it could help."

He sniffs,"Um,My,My boyfriend broke up with me.He,um,said that I had,cheated on him.Its not true.In fact,I swear I saw a pair of boxers that are neither of ours under our bed,and he would always be super happy when I told him that I was going on a business trip,which was often."He sniffs more.

"I'm sorry."I say.

"No,it's-Its fine.I'll find someone else."

"Well,you are cute,you should be able to find someone."I giggle.

He blushes,"Thank you."

"So,why are you here on this floor-"

"Harris."

"Connor.But not Conner."I say.

"Cute name."He says,"Anyway,my sister just had a baby.Why are you here?"

"I have a friend who had a baby."I Tell him.

"Cool."Harris asks digging out his phone.

"Oh,well I suppose."I say.

"Thanks again,Connor."Harris says.

"No problem at all."I reply.

He nods.He pauses,unsure of what to do,before Harris turns and leaves the men's restroom.

I look at my phone to see a text from Troye,

From:Troye the Boy

Could you bring me a bag of chips from the vending machine once your done flirting?

I giggle.Shaking my head,I walk out of the bathroom.

I walk down to the vending machine by the office,only to see Harris smacking the machine,"Oh you little peice of shit.I want my damn granola bar."

"Hey,Calm down."I say.

"Oh,hi.I can't.I used my last dollar for that granola bar and now it got stuck."He says obviously frustrated.

"Well,hitting it like that won't help."I say and smack the window where the snack was stuck.No movement.

"Oh well that worked."Harris says sarcastically.

"Hey,at least I tried.I could have just walked away and not even acknowledge tha-"

"Sorry,it's just between this,and my ex,I'm not very happy.Not to mention my sister is haveing a epidural as we speak."Harris apologizes.

"Its okay.I understand.I hope for the best."I say.I look at the Lays chips and decide to just get him BBQ flavor.It just so happens it's right above the Granola bar."Here you go."I say,handing Harris his snack.

"Oh,thanks.I'll see you around."He says,taking the foil wrapped goodness.

"Okay.Bye,Harris."

I walk back to the waiting room and sit next to Tyler,like before.Not long after I sit,someone walks in.Harris nods and walks to the other side of the waiting room and sits next to his,who I'm assuming,mom.

"What was that?"Tyler leans over and whispers in my ear.

I look to her smirking face and try not to blush.But I failed.

"Ohhh."He teases.

"Shut up."I say,"He just got dumped.I was comforting him."

"Spill."He says.

"Well,he was in the bat-"

"Hey,everything is done.She can have visitors."Mamrie says,walking in and interrupting me.

"Let's go."Hannah says,taking Grace's hand.

We walk to the room that Sam is in for now,and she is looking down into her arms,where a small human lays.

"Damn,you all came?"Sam says.

"Well,yeah.Obviously."Sarah says(Swike).

"Well then,thanks."

"Well,your welcome,but we had just fallen asleep after getting home."Tyler says.

"You don't live together yet."I state.

"No,but he wanted to come over."Troye says.(let's just say Troye lives in the US.)

I turn my attention to Hannah as she speaks,"Can I hold her?"

"Of course."Sam says.

***********

Well hello!

I can't even with my plans.Haha.

Anyway,I love you guys.Think I should tell you that.Thanks for 3.5K!

Qotd:Hagrid?

Aotd:Duh!

Stay Awesome

~Awesomegirl~