Chapter 13-Tweets

Hannah's POV
************

I wake up with my arm draped around Graces bare waist.

I smile at the thought of last night.Just thinking about it made me giggle.

I get out of bed successfully without waking Grace.I quietly get on a pair of sweats and a tanktop and leaving Grace a pair of sweats also and a Camp Takota T-shirt.

I go out to the kitchen to look for something to make for breakfast for the two of us but we have nothing to make.I get on decent clothes on and leave a note for Grace and head out to a store.

I quickly buy things for breakfast before grabbing things for a new MDK to do later.When I go to pay the cachier,who is a guy,winks and smirks at me.I shrug it off and head back to my place,Grace should be awake by now,although we were up pretty late last night.

Smileing about thinking about last night again I walk into my livingroom to find a frowning Grace.I drop my bags and walk over to her and kneel on the ground while holding her face and wiping away tears,"Gracie,baby,whats wrong?"

**************

Grace's POV

*************

I wake up bare of clotheing with no Hannah next to me.I get up out of bed and look for my clotheing but I see some clothes laying out with a note on them.

Be back soon,went to store.These are clothes but they are optional ;)

Love you-H

I giggle at the perverted note and quickly get on the sweatpants and shirt that Hannah left out that our mine that I have left here before.

I go out to the living space and grab my vlogging camera that I put in my bag before I left last night and start to film,"As you can see,I am at Hannah's because I after last night it was to late to go anywhere so I just stayed the night."I say blushing but I keep talking to cover it up hopeing that no one will notice,"But yeah,it's Friday so its fridiary here on 'itsGrace',"I say with a new frame."and i woke up from a coma two days ago so not mush has happened."I say and just do the normal things.

After I finish the video I become bored.I go on twitter and look through the last three months,and then I come across a tweet that was posted after Hannah posted the comeing out video.

Joe @Joeisjudgeingyou

@gracehelbig probley wanted to be put into a coma so she didnt have to face that fact that she doesnt love @Harto

I start to feel tears well up in my eyes and I put the phone down and put my head in my hands and I cry.

Hannah comes in a few minutes later and when she see's me she drops everything and rushs to my side and wipes away my tears,"Gracie,baby,whats wrong?"she asks me and I dont awnser and i just point to the phone and she looks at it and her face turns to confusion,to anger,to hurt,and sorrow.

"Grace,I havent seen this before.Let me just say that those fucking haters can kiss our ass's because I know you love me Grace,and I love you."She says holding me.

"I love you to."I say when im finally able to.

We lay back into the couch and stay like that for a while until Hannah clears her throat and starts to sit up kissing my forehead,"Im going to make breakfast.And by the way,I would have prefered the other possible option."she giggles.

I laugh and follow her into the kitchen.

At Mamries

I show Mamrie the tweet from earlier and she gets pissed,"Those fucking assholes dont know what the hell they are talking about."she says giving me a hug.

"Thanks Mames."

I came over here as soon as I took a shower at Hannahs place after eating french toast with fruit.

I look what what we are useing to make a drink.We have rum,lemons,splenda,and another thing that we I have no clue of what it is.

After we finish I get a text from Hannah

TO:Smells;)

Ill be over there in about 15

Love youXXX~H

"Hannah will be here soon."I tell Mamrie,who is busy babying Beanz.

I send her a 'ILY XXX'

About 5 minutes later Hannah let's herself in to the living space,"Hey guys."

"He'll beautiful."I say getting up and kissing her.

"This is just to weird."Mamrie says.

I give her the ring finger,"I deserve the middle finger!"

I look at her and giggle at the playful look on her face.

After about a hour or so,Mamrie breaks out the Rum and Whisky.We take a few shots until we hear my phone go off with a Twitter notification.

Joe @JoeIsJudgeingYou

Oh look at that,she is awake...I feel bad for her pain of being a fake.@Gracehelbig

Tears spring to my eyes and I just stand there facing away from the girls looking at the tweet.

"Grace?"Hannah says wrapping her arms around my waist from behind.

I quickly sniff and wipe astears and Hannah cones around my front and takes my phone,"Grace,don't listen to that prick.He is probley a homophobe and doesn't understand shit.He doesn't know you personally.I do.We do."

I smile a real smile and she pulls me in for a hug.

I notice I have twitter notifications

Lisa @Hartbigislif

Leave @gracehelbig the fuck alone you prick.@JoeIsJudgeingYou

Cal @Callieloveshartbig

Fuck you.@gracehelbig is a beautiful woman who can love who ever,especially Hannah @JoeIsJudgeingYou

Alex @OTPsarelife

@gracehelbig loves Hannah and even dicks with faces on them,like yourself,cant change that @JoeIsJudgeingYou

I smile and show Hannah who smiles and laughs.That laugh is my life now.

*************

I am sorry that this is late but when i was writing this last night i almost fell asleep so i had to go to bed and then after school i went to my grandmothers and i couldnt do anything there because i prefer a laptop for my work,or anything,besides a phone,that i dont use,barely,to write bc of typos and shit.and then my 1,notice i said 1,peice of hw is shit and i cant figure it out.

and i had a shitastic day so....

BTW these are not shoutouts sooo....i dont have twitter either....my mother is over protective but yet she will let me have snapchat...its just like wtf

Qotd:How was your day?

Aotd:FUCKING SHITTY AS FUCK,LIKE DAMN THIS DAY TO HELL!!!!!

Vote,Comment

Stay Awesome

~Awesomegirl~