Chapter 17-Cakes and Plans

Chester's POV

************

Fuck my life I think to myself.

I havent been able to sleep for the last 6 months knowing that I don't have Grace in my arms.I was to late.Hannah made her move and I screwed up.

I havent contacted any of the girls or anyone since I took Goose back to Grace.I thought about visiting her in the hospital but  I couldn't becuase if I did it would have been a blood bath between Hannah and I.

I have had a crush on Grace since we started fiming Camp Takota.I can't take it anymore!

I text Grace...

TO:Gracie

Hey,we havent talked for a while.Why dont we meet later,Say around 4:30 @ the Coffee shop?

FROM:Chess

I really hope that she says yes.While I wait for a reply I go ninja style and look at her instagram photo's careful not to like any of them.God,why does she have to be so beautiful?

Ding

TO:Chess

Actually,I cant today(Due to being at Mamries last night)but tomorrow for lunch at Veggiegrill,if thats cool because i would love to catch up.:)

FROM:Gracie

Yes!

TO:Gracie

Thats cool.See you there.Haha.See you tomorrow.

FROM:Chess

Way to make it weird Chester.

************

Grace's POV

***********

Not only was I hungover but its Hannah and I's anniversary and I want to be here with her and cuddle while watching lame T.V. shows and baking cake and being hungover.I didnt want to put that in text to Chester because I dont know if he knows about us yet and I dont want him finding out over a texting converdsation.

While Hannah is in the restroom I get out the supplys needed for makeing a cake:

-Bowls

-Spoons

-Eggs

-Oil

-Mesuring cups/spoons

-Mixer

-Fire extinguisher(Just for Hannah.She may not be drunk but she sure as hell is hungover.)

When I woke up this morning I was on Mamrie's floor with a Wii remote in hand.Hannah was on the couch passes out and Mamrie,after getting up to go to the bathroom,I found asleep on the tabletop.Like actually ON the table,with lipstick smeared on her face.We must have played Truth or Dare because I have lipstick on my socks.

When Hannah woke up this morning she almost sobbed in pain,but she couldnt because she had such a dry throut.

Anyway,when Hannah comes back into the kitchen she laughs at the fire extinguisher,"All ways be prepared for Hannah Hart cooking."She laughs.

"Excactly the point.Are you doing anything for lunch tomorrow?"I ask.

"I think I have a meeting with Swike about a small book signing downtown.Why?"she questions.

"Me and Chester are going to Veggiegrill to catch up and I was wondering if you could come."I say hugging her tight.

Hannah basiclly lives here now.Half of her woredrobe is here and she is here like 6 1/2 days of the week.I dont mind but it feels different.

"Oh,well,I can cancel if-"she starts.

"No.Its okay.I can tell him if he doesnt know.Even though he should because I mean 95% of my pictures on Instagram are of me and you and I am always tagging you in Hartbig stuff on Twitter."I tell her.

"So true."She says.

We start to bake and it surprisingly turns out well for us,a clumsey fucker and a Hannah Hart.

I pick up my vlogging camera and start to vlog about our anniversery and the cake,"Happy anniversery Farto.I love you."I say kissing her temple.

"I love you to Smellbig."

"Hear that.Someone loves my smells."I say awkwardly into the camera because that apperently what people want to see and thats just who I am anyway."Look at this,this peice of art.Hannah and I made this.And we are still alive and I have a place to live."

"Oh Gracie,you know that if your house burned down someone will let you live with them."Hannah says.

"Aww.You?"

She gives me a confused look,"No,Mamrie.Her nickname is not Momrie for nothing ya know."she giggles.

"I feel loved by my girlfriend.Thanks."I say sarcasticlly and end the vlog clip.

Lately the comments have all mostly been,"Awww....Hartbig feels"or"Hartbig!!!I cant even!!!".Something along those lines on my vlogging videos.I dont mind but geez people.Come up with something original.

When the cake cools we get some red wine and continue to watch Tia and Tamara on TLC while cuddleing and eating our cake.

After a few episodes,Hannah's head is in my lap.She looks at me during a Victoria's Secret commircal,how ironic,and gives me a smile.

I lean down to connect and she meets me half way and the kiss becomes heated and passionate fast.

I think we may need a couch cleaner tomorrow.

***************

Soooo......how was that for a plot twist.HEHE...

I AM taking Flamrie out and you will have to find out what happens even though im sure most of you can figure it out....IDGAF..

Im working on the new covor.I want it to look nice but not like fancy.

Anyway....Sorry again but hopefully the next chapter will be longer.....and it may not be up until thursday.#SorryNotSorry

Qotd:How much do you hate me for this plot twist?

Aotd:I dont because...well...you will find out...

Vote,Comment

Stay Awesome

~Awesomegirl~