Chapter 23-Breakfast & Lunch

Hannah's POV

***********

I wake up with Grace on the floor and I am in the middle of the bed,naked.I must have kicked Grace out of the bed last night.She still looks cute with her hair stuck on her face and her legs tangled in a mess of blankets with her bare ass sticking up.

Getting out of bed I pull the blankets back on the bed.Careful to pick up Grace and not wake her  put her on the bed.She stirs a little and pulls me down on the bed with her.She burys her head in the crook of my neck and soon falls asleep again.Kissing her forehead I climb out of her hold and put the comforter back on her.I get dressed and I smile at her peacefulness and leave to go to the kitchen to make a breakfast.

"And your going to here me roararararar"I laugh as I go to awnser Mamries call.

When I get to my phone the ringing stops.I call her back and go back to the kitchen.

"Bitch,you better start awnsering when I call."I hear a loud voice.

I laugh at her,"Mamrie,calm yourself."

"I cant after last night.Why do you think im up so early."

Finally I notice the time.8:27."Damn Mamrie."I say clearly shocked,"What happened?"

"Can I come over?"

"Of course.Grace is still asleep so about 11 could be good.We can go out after you get here."I tell her getting pans out to make pancakes.

"Sure.See you later."

After we hang up I get everything out and start to make things.

Carefully,after almost a hour of making dozens of pancakes,I stack some on a plate and get some orange juice ans I go to wake Gracie.

Carefully opening the door I see her spread out on the bed with her shirt pulled up a little bit,drooling on the bed sheet.

I put my hand up to my mouth to stifle a giggle.Tiptoeing over I have to keep my hand over my grinning my mouth thinking about what I will do.

Climbing to the side that she isnt taking up with a limb I lay next to her face faceing her.I finally take my hand away and slide it down to the exposed skin on her side.Pulling her closer I kiss her face,every inch of it.

When she does wake up, she only stirs and falls asleep agin.I resort to the next option.Keeping our foreheads together,I start to tickle her.She imeadiatly wakes up,laughing,she screams and trys to kick my hands off her sides.I just climb on top of her though,getting me to straddle her.

"HANNAH!"She screams.I finally stop and she glares playfully up at me.

"I have breakfast."I coo.

She smiles and pushes me off of her and straddles me,"This is new."I joke.

"Ha ha,very funny."She says sarcastically.

She kisses my forehead and climbs off of me.She gets dressed in shorts and one of my t-shirts.Shit.I follow her out to the kitchen and sit with her.I grab my own plate.

"How did you sleep?"I ask putting syrup on my stack of 2 pancakes.They are decent sized.

"Well,after we finally went to sleep,"She giggles,"you kicked me off the bed,literally.You used your foot,in your sleep,and kicked my ass out of the fucking bed."She is laughing now.

"Sorry babe."I say.

"Its okay."She giggles.

We finished our breakfast and we both get in the shower.Nothing happened,we just decided it would save money on water.