Chapter 25-Warm Places

**************

Grace's POV

**************

I wake up and the moon is just peaking in between the open blinds.Hannah has her head laying on my sholder,her arm in laying across my chest,and her legs are wrapped around my torso.

I laugh slightly and slowly and quietly unwrap her from my body.She mumbles something and turns over letting out a huff.

Walking out to the hallway I get my phone from the kitchen table.I have a missed call from Mamrie and a text as well.I check the time before I look at Mamries text.8:58.I sigh and click on Mamries text.

TO:Helbig

Are you guys okay?That earthquake was pretty bad.

FROM:Momrie

I smile because she genuinely cares about us.

TO:Momrie

Yeah we are fine.We fell aseep after.Thanks for checking though.:)

FROM:Helbig

I get out something to eat for a small dinner for us.When I am just putting in a frozen pizza in the oven I get another text.

TO:Helbig

Good thing.Can I come over tomorrow?I need to shoot a video.

FROM:Momrie

I tell her sure and continue stirring some cheese for Nachos.

When I get the chips on the plate with meat and lots of cheese I get the pizza out of the oven.Not long after I set it out and the aroma fills the house I hear feet padding down the hallway and into the bathroom.

When the little blonde walks in I smile down at her.

"Hello little one."

"Hi."she says in a squeky tired voice.

"What some pizza with nachos?"I ask.

"Sure."she says.

I get a plate and get pizza on the plate,"On or on the side?"I ask.

"Side."she says getting some water and sitting down.

"Here you go Hannah."I say putting the plate in front of her and kiss the top of her head.(You didnt think they had a kid did you?Haha I am evil :p)

"Mamrie texted to check on us after we fell back asleep the second time."I laugh grabbing my own plate and sitting down after kissing the top of Hannah's head again.

She smiles back at me,"The earthquake was pretty big."

"It was.It woke me up."I laugh.

"How did you sleep?"she ask taking a drink.

"I slept great.I seem to be sleeping better since you started staying.Like two days ago."I giggle and take a bite of my pizza.

"Im glad.How is your wrist feeling?"she says quietly.

"It is doing way better,but it probley isnt a good idea for me to do any activity."I say.

"Darn it."she mutter with a smirk.

My eyes rolling I finish eating and put my paper plate in the trash.

I go to the bathroom and when I am just leaving I hear a knock on the door.When I hear Hannah open it I can hear someone talking fast.I get to the end of the hallway I go to the door with Hannah.