Chapter 27: Srsly?!

Cassian's Pov:
We were eating and cam went to get her jacket and all of a sudden i hear bullets and people were screaming "AYE MOVE OUT THE WAY AND HUSH, STAY LOW!" i saw cam shooting back and i ran out there seeing she got shot in the side of her stomach, she kept telling me to go but hell no and then i knew she blacked out but the ambulance pulled up as soon as she did "AYE TAY, LACEY" they came running out of mcdonalds "casey what the hell is happening?" i sighed and said "she was shot i need yall to take my car to the hospital, Lacey do not wreck my shii" she nodded and i got in the ambulance with cam "hey mr..." i looked up saying "brooks" he spoke "do you mind switching seats with me so i can put this mask over her" i moved and when we made it to the hospital they took her in and lacey and tay came i said "its always some shit everytime we have fun" they sat down and tay said "I think yall should move out of your house" i thought about it and said "i have another one i mean for safety reasons so i mean yea we can move out when she is better"

"I'll help" they both said and i nodded "thanks yall" then the doctor came back over saying  "she is fine the bullet didn't go far but she can leave tonight after they do another checkup if she wants and also she is in room 106" we went to her room seeing her grabbing her heels "hey.." she turned around saying "hey" i said "we'll be moving into my other house when you are ready" she said "you have another house" i nodded and she chuckled lightly "yeah we can pack tonight the wound doesn't even hurt anymore so much shit has happened to my body i don't even feel the pain anymore" she shrugged and I looked at tay who was quiet "their doing another checkup on you before we leave" she nodded "do you know what they did with my dress?"then the doctor came in "hi, your friend kells got the blood off and fixed it for you while we removed the bullet, it really is a nice dress" she smiled saying "thank you so much" then the doctor did the checkup and the boys came in "hey uhh prince we need to talk to you" i nodded at them saying "hey I'll be back" 

I walked out into the hallway where dre and ant were waiting "wassup what did yall get anything?" dre said "all we got so far are tire marks and of course shell casings  but we don't know who it was" i sighed and said "well right now tomorrow we are moving into my other house but i mean soon we'll be going to college in chicago so our current house we are moving out and selling it" their eyes widened "what about that meeting room with all the guns?" i looked saying "everything will be at the new house all the guns, money everything " they nodded and then i felt an arm snake around me making me jump"its me prince, chill" i lifted my arm and she shifted in front of me "hey ma" she looked up at me saying  "hey" she turned waving at the boys "you hungry cam" she nodded fast as hell  making us all laugh. We all got in my car tay, dre, and lacey in the back and cam in my lap while ant is on the passenger side. yeah we were packed. 

We stopped back at Mcdonalds paying for the food we ate and when we went in everyone was still there  so we just decided to stay there with them "cam are you ok" everyone was asking at the same time and she smiled saying "I'm good guys" they sighed. I went up to ask the lady at the register "excuse me but can I speak to the manager please?" she nodded and went to go get the manager and when she came out she said "hi, may I help you,cas- sir?" i laughed and said "um yeah I want to pay for the any damages caused from the bullets" i said pulling out 2,000 dollars, her eyes widened and she said "thank you and umm i been meaning to ask this ever since i saw you" i already knew the question "Are you single?" i simply said "nah , I'm cuffed you're pretty tho so I know someone will come for you when the time is right" she nodded smiling saying "thanks" i nodded walking to cam and them saying "cam i might have to fight you" she tilted her head to the side saying "fuck i do?" i laughed saying "that girl asked me out right? i said no blah blah im cuffed this and that but uhh i also said she is pretty and someone will come when the time is right now the only person i know to say shit like that is YOU which means i hang around yo nice but mean ass too much" everybody bussed out laughing.