Chapter 32: His Parents Killer

Cassian's Pov:

Recap Summary:

They were helping Cassian(prince) and Camille(Cam) pack up the house so they could move but when they sat the last few boxes down and were about to eat the pizza and wings someone from Cassian's past shows up in his home unannounced.

______________________

I was just standing there frozen, my parents killer was standing right in front of me. I was planning on killing him but I never expected him to come to me. "Prince" I looked at cam and she had this look like she was trying to search for something. "Cassian" I looked up at him and he said "It's been 9 years almost 10 huh?" I put my hand behind me on my gun "What do you want?" I said through gritted teeth. "Oh Cassian, you still upset about that?" i tilted my head and looked at dre and he was looking at me "Upset? upset isn't even the fucking word" He smirked and said "I'm guessing your father never told you the truth huh? and neither did she?" I looked at Cam who looked just as confused.

"Mrs. Camille, why don't you tell him what you know" she said " I don't know you or anything, hell i just met him what how many months ago" I said "like 5 she didn't even know me" he smirked and said "but her mother knew" cam pulled her gun out "Don't you speak on my mother cause I'm the type to shoot no questions asked" he still had that ugly ass smirk on his face "she's feisty huh? your mother was feisty too" cam shot his arm and he hissed in pain "I knew I should have waited til you were with your parents before I killed them" Cam froze and looked at me, but I pulled my gun out shooting him twice in the head. Cam said to me "We need to talk and at this point everyone needs to hear this" I looked at her as we went to the living room and I texted the C.U.C to burn his body and take cremate his ass and pour it. " Listen so while I was in the hospital, as usual I saw my mom right?" i nodded becoming confused "Well she introduced me to 2 others" she started playing with her fingers letting me know that she is scared to tell me "cam don't be scared to tell me" she looked up and had tears in her eyes "I met your parents"

I stared at her saying "wait what?" she took a deep breath and i rubbed her back "talk slow okay?" she nodded and said " Your mother Shaley, and your father Laurence are such good people, and my mother said that your father was a kingpin and the person who ran NOLA was his most trustworthy worker and well your father said he is happy that you are moving smart" I looked at her and said " so the gang I run used to be his?" she nodded and said "my mother told me that she wanted us to meet when we were younger cause I used to always ask about you" I smiled at her "I wish we did meet at that time" she looked at me and smiled. "your parents are really good people and I hate that he killed them" she pointed to the body that the C.U.C was taking to the fire pit that was in the backyard.  I sighed saying "I have been waiting to kill him but I never expected it to happen in our house. Cam was about to say something but tay said "cam shut up" making us laugh.

Cam said "oh shit we have 45 minutes to get dressed" I laughed and said "how come everytime we kill somebody we party afterwards that shii is just wrong" cam stood there and said"now that I think about it, it is wrong" but she still went and changed and we ate "Boss we did the cremation here you go" he handed me a small box and I opened it seeing ashes and that shit stank like oh my god "shii prince close that I'm eating" cam said making me laugh and I got up going outside making sure that the C.U.C did what they were supposed to do. "yo prince lets roll" I looked back seeing dre making me walk to him "ight man" we left the house and I locked up and got in the car and left and after 15 minutes we pulled up to SERENDIPITOUS  its a club and it was packed I'm talking about sweat and must and fish all over , I looked at cam as her face was scrunched up "oof they need some Dove" I laughed at her and then everyone screamed for the birthday girl and I looked over seeing cam drink a whole bottle of patron and my eyes widened at the sight. I looked over at Tay who looked at me and said "Have fun with that tonight" I shook my head and walked over to cam while she was dancing, I grabbed her waist and she turned around and started talking "Si-sirr I gots a Husb-husband and he-he kill people just like me" she was slurring her words and all but it made me smile that even when she is drunk she will let a nigga know."come smoke wimme" she turned her head and said "prince?"  i laughed " yeah come on babygirl" she kissed me and lord this girl just doesn't know how she makes me feel, she pulled back "yeah you are most definitely prince" i laughed and said "how so?"  she unlaced her arms and said "because prince always makes me feel this feeling that no one can ever make me feel, he knows me and I mean he KNOWS me and no one can ever  know me in that way besides him, I co-could see myself with him forever to be honest" I think it was the alcohol making her say all this " let's go smoke" she pulled me to the V.I.P section of the club that is actually owned  by one of my old workers.

"boss?" I turned around seeing Tyler "wassup man" he dapped me up and said "you know life again thank you " i nodded saying "you did good bro how's Lonie" he smiled hard and sadi "she is turning 4 soon but she bad as hell" I laughed and said "I'm glad you living life and not in jail" i gave him that look and he nodded saying "yeah and how you been" i smiled to myself and sadi "finna marry this girl but I'm tryna wait til we are stable and grown well technically I been grown" he nodded and said "its been a while since her" i shrugged " she making me be nice to her, turns out she full on gay now" he was shocked "damn I never expected Lacey to be like that but you seem happier with whoever you with now nigga ya face lit up while talking about her " i nodded "yeah  I guess you could say that" he laughed "bossman gotta soft spot but it was nice seeing you again but I gotta get home to my babygirl I'll see you around ight?" i dapped him up saying "you know what to do if you need me" he nodded and walked away and I turned back to the V.I.P section seeing cam smoking her life away  "my husband is ba-acckk" I looked at ant and he said "she has been ranting about wanting you in her guts and umm dude coming from her is shocking cause she doesn't talk like this" my eyes widened and she passed me the blunt and I took a puff and she kissed me making me blow the smoke in her mouth "damn girl chill"  she looked at me but her eyes were red and puffy. Then crybaby came on and lord did  the weed and alcohol do something to her cause she bent over and stating shaking her ass and when i tell you i was in shock oh my gosh.

Everybody was hyping her and tay up  and then they played No hands- Waka Flocka (ft. Wale, Roscoe Dash) and cam pushed me in the nearest chair and she kept up with the beat and so did I, she was grinding and the spotlight is over us and all the people were screaming and cheering her on. After the show was over cam pulled me up and pushed me on the red couch that was in the corner "cam chill" the boys laughed and anthony said "she is the definition of a horny freaky fuck" i laughed at him "tay is this her first time?" she looked at cam and laughed "in public? yes by ourselves? no she just never drinks like this"  I shook my head and saw it was almost 2 am "yo imma take her home cause its late" they nodded and they said "ight we all gonna head out cause its getting a lil too musty up in here" one of the girls who were sitting on one of the other couches said "nigga shut up and leave" anthony looked at her than me and I gave him a look and his dumb ass said "uhh Ms. I can't afford to get my hair done shut up cause no one was talking to you AND yo lace is lifting and i mean its LIFTING" she had an embarrassed look on her face and she got up walking to the bathroom "girls these days and I hate the fact that i was talking to YALL and not HER" he put an emphasis on his words.

I laughed and then we all walked out and the cool air hit us all and cam stood there for a minute she looked zoned out "cam?" she turned her head "hmm?" I looked in her eyes and asked "are you ok?" She nodded and said "jus wanna knock out thats all" i nodded and i helped her walk to the car and once she got in the backseat i put the blanket over her and she was out. I closed the door walking around to my side yelling to dre and nem "yall know da drill stay safe tho" they yelled "yall too" and i got in the car and  started it and got on the road to head home but i decided since cam was still asleep to just drive around once i made it to the beach front i parked the car and made sure the doors were locked and sat back smoking my pre rolled blunt"pr-prince" i looked in the backseat and came was waking up "i'm here" she crawled to the front with blanket and laid in my lap she ended up falling asleep.

I was admiring her features, she is so beautiful, just like her mother. I eventually fell asleep while holding her.

35 minutes later

I woke up and saw cam still in my lap and that it was almost 3 am so i put my seatbelt over us "this is dangerous as hell and just ghetto" i mumbled and started driving home. When we got there i undid the seatbelt and threw the blanket in the back picking her up and locking my doors. Once we made it in the house i went to my room putting her in my shirt and boxers and placed her in my bed "yeah yo head gon be bangin in the morning" i mumbled to myself and i grabbed the ibuprofen and Tylenol and a water bottle putting it beside her on the nightstand. After that i took a quick shower and when i was done i walked out of the room putting my basketball shorts on and getting in the bed. I put my head in the crook of her neck and laid between her legs "goodnight mamas" i mumbled before falling asleep in her arms.
______________________
This was low key trash but hey and i have been real lazy with this chapter because i did not know what to type but i think i have an idea🤔