Chapter 33:Moving-In (Part 1)

Camille's Pov:

8:15am

I  woke up and my head was killing me, I opened my eyes slowly adjusting to everything. Once I got my eyes fully open I saw an ibuprofen bottle and a tylenol bottle with some water right beside it. I looked at prince and saw his head was in the crook of my neck. I smiled at him and rubbed his waves. After awhile i grabbed the medicine taking 2 of the ibuprofen and drinking some water so i could swallow the pills. "ahh this shit hurts" i mumbled and prince moved and did a deep sigh and it tickled my neck making me laugh a little "mamas?" his voice was deep and raspy and a turn on "yea" i said lowly "how's your head?" i laughed softly "hurts like a bitch" he laughed into my neck and i slightly moved "what's wrong?" i shook my head "nothing" he picked his head up and looked me in my eyes "your eyes are really low you wanna sleep some more?" he shook his head "nah I'm straight" i gave him that 'you lyin but ok' look.

"go back to-" i covered my mouth pushing him and running to his bathroom throwing up "UGHH- i knew it was coming sometime soon" prince held my hair back "let it out mamas" i emptied the rest of my insides out and  flushed the toilet "you sweating like hell" he said holding me "i feel weak, what exactly did i do last night?" he picked me up walking back into his room where my suitcase was "well there was the whole bottle of patron and then you pouring out your heart to m-" I froze while he sat me down " I did what?" he cheesed "you thought i was someone else your exact words were 'sir i gots a husband' and then you started saying alot about how I make you feel" i blushed looking down and said "well looks like the alcohol beat me to it huh?" I opened the suitcase grabbing some clothes and my hygiene and hair products. "whatchu mean?" he sat beside me and i looked down at what was in my arms " you know that i hate talking about my feelings and every time i wanna tell you how i feel i can never do it cause i get nervous and i feel like im gonna hurl or some shii and  i guess i felt loose last night but the only thing i remember was me supposedly twerking?" 

Prince said "you can tell me anything and its okay to tell me how you feel hell i try to say it but i end up doing something else and yes you were throwing ya ass all over me, you and tay should be all over social media as of now" i looked at him with wide eyes "how much i drink?" he smirked "the whole bottle of  patron that was like 1.75L by the looks of it" i jus shook my head laughing "let me guess i smoked too" he smirked and nodded "and kissed me afterwards making me inhale it" i laughed again "well looks like me and alcohol will be having a long break from each other" he laughed and i stood up and said "well look imma go shower in my room and you should get ready too" he nodded and held my waist and whispered in my ear "come get in wimme mamas" i felt a chill down my spine which made me cling on his shirt and say "u-um o-ok" he shifted his body to behind me  still holding my waist and i started walking to his bathroom and once i sat my stuff down on the counter he picked me up putting me on the other side and went to turn the water on and i saw him turn it on all the way like steaming hot "prince you don't like your water that hot" he smirked and said "I'm willing to burn my skin for you" I laughed and said "warm water cause i don't think you know how hot your water can get" he cocked one eyebrow "no i don't and is that why you be red awsheel and hot as hell coming out the shower" i nod and say " come on cause the uhaul truck will be here at 10 and i know you hate doing shii last minute"

He said "I can always reschedule yea we will move in later bu-" i cut him off "take a shower prince and let's get this over with and then we can just chill cause i just wanna smoke to be honest" he nodded whining "i hate when you are right but hey its fine cause we are putting half the stuff in separate rooms" i tilted my head to the side showing him the confusion "we will be graduating soon so one guestroom will have the rest of my boxes in the closet that is in there cause you know dre and nem be over and if you want to put your boxes in the other closet you can but this house will still be here in my name because i mean after college that is when i will fully unpack" i nodded understanding what he was doing and then he said "also we all need to see what colleges we are going to ya know" i nodded again saying "ok well take your shower" I hopped off and he said "since your stuff is in here go ahead mamas I'll wait out here" i kissed his cheek saying "thanks prince I won't be long" he grabbed me by my neck and kissed me slow and my stomach had that feeling, the one that he can only make me feel "let me let you shower before i bend you over this counter and fuck you senseless" my eyes widened but I was turned on by his choice of words, he then walked out of the bathroom and i let out a breath i didn't realize i was holding.