Chapter 15: Memories!

(A/N: SOOO I had to reread ALL the chapters to remember what month it is supposed to be so after her being in the coma for 2 months before that it was september plus the two months is November BUT imma do another time skip in the middle of the next chapter yall probably gon get tired of time skips maybe or maybe not but right now my brain not functioning so ENJOY!)

Camille's Pov: 

I was reading the note to myself

Dear Camille,

When we were younger we used to talk and play and I know you probably don't remember but, I was always happy when we would be near each other. Then, it was my fault we stopped noticing each other well I always noticed you, but want to say I apologize for everything I put you through during school whether you had problems at home or not. I bullied you because I didn't want to have to deal with what was going on in my own home . There are a few things I want you to know. I have never hated you EVER you are very beautiful and you always have been and I knew you didn't fuck anyone at school cause you never even talked. I hurt you and I have to live with the fact I did and it messed with you mentally and physically and no lie when you beat my ass I was kind of happy cause you literally KNOCKED some sense into me. One day I hope you can forgive me for all of my wrongs. I really hope we can be friends like we used to when we were younger. I miss being friends like nothing else in this world and I would do anything to make it up to you I truly am sorry. Also I can tell prince likes you he might as well cuff you. I did him wrong but that doesn't mean he doesn't deserve a second chance at having love right? So give it him.

SIncerely, 

            LACEY SIENNA CARTER

I wiped the tears that came down my face and I looked at them and said "can you read it out loud" I shook my head no and said "prince can you do it" he nodded and as he read it once he got to the end he froze and looked at me but finished " I did him wrong but that doesn't mean he doesn't deserve a second chance at having love right? so give it to him" he said and looked at me. Tay said "wow ian gon lie this makes me like her she handled it maturely" I just sat there looking ta the pictures than I remembered they never saw pictures of me from when I was younger so i picked them up fast as fuck.

"NAHHH NIGGA LET'S SEE YO LIL GLOW UP" dre said "i laughed and just sat them back down. "AWWWWW" prince said I slapped his head "damn man hands" i slapped it again but harder. "ok damn i'm sorry" he mugged the hell out of me "boo nigga" i jumped at him and we all laughed. After a while they went home except for prince. "your not going to school tomorrow?" i tilted my head to the side a lil bit. "NAh hell nah and plus we good but uhh you got hella work its in that drawer" I looked at it and got up to open it and once I saw allat shit I looked back at prince and said " i know you fucking lying" he laughed hard as shit "I mean i know imma be done by tonight but gawdamn the fuck yall been doing" he said " by TONIGHT?!" I mean yeah school not hard to me never has been "yea by tonight dude" 

I took allat shit out of the drawer and got back in the hospital bed and sai d"is my ph-" he pointed to my bedside with my phone on the charger. I grabbed it unlocking it seeing I have 103 messages "The hell" he laughed "yo phone been blowing up non stop ever since you been in here  and we had to power that shit off cause we don't know yo password "oh im not openeng all that right now" I saw my earbuds so i put them in and started listening to LIve on by Nuski2squad and started doing my work.

3 hours later -10:32pm

'"ain't no damn way" prince said I laughed and said " can you take this to my teachers tomorrow" he nodded "yea but then imma bring my ass right back up here with you cause I know you gon be bored as fuck" i meaaannn he wasn't wrong but I got up and went to the bathroom and looking in the mirror I saw my scar where I had stitches on my abdomen are it was a long as lin going up and down the middle of my stomach. I turned to the side siding another scar and when I looked at my face the scar was fading on my cheek. my eyes had bags under them and I got a little skinner I can see I mean I don't eat much anyway and I run so that run is basically and exercise for me.

I walked in the room seeing my work in his book bag and him falling asleep on the side of the bed. I got in the bed and laid down and he turned over looking at me "I'm sorry cam" he sounded sads but i was lost. "what why?" he sighed and looked me in my eyes " i promised you I would never let anyone else hurt you and I broke it" he said as he looked away from me I grabbed his face sitting up out of my position and looked in his eyes " hey you didn't break any promise we didn't know and as we say they caught our asses lackin" i said making him chuckle and smile at me. I was still holding his face and I decided to take matters into my own hands.

I kissed his lips once and pulled away saying " That is for saving me from my bitch ass sperm donor" i rolled my eyes at the mention of it and he laughed. I smiled and kissed him again saying "and that is for making me smile and never leaving my side even when I didn't want to tell you what was really going on with me" a tear fell down his cheek  and I hugged him and as much as I like being around him my feelings grow each time I see him and knowing that he was up here everyday for 2 months makes me love him a hell lot more. DId I say love?

He was cheesing like a bitch. "you good over there you showing all your pearly whites" we both laughed and he said "yeah I'm good " he then laid on his back beside me and I was on my left side where there aren't and scars and fell asleep.

The next morning

I woke up to a empty room so then the doctor said "good you are awake the young man said he is dropping your school work off and that he will be bringing you some food so you won't have to eat ours" i nodded and she said " ok let me see your scars" I lifted my gown thingy and she checked then she cleaned them again and as if on cue he came in"morning mamas" boy you better quit before i fu- "morning" i said snapping out of my thoughts. He bought me MY USUAL and after I ate it i saw he had another bag " here are some bras underwear and you shorts and sports bras I was gonna get you full clothes but they gon be checking your scars everyday so why not already have them out in the open" he laughed referring to the sports bra.

"thanks"and i got on my phone and saw that the time was 10:00 I got up walking to the door "where ya going" prince asked and I said " i need to ask the nurse something" but before I left i changed into my sports bra and nike pro shorts. I walked out the bathroom heading towards the door but before I opened it someone else opened it and walked in. It was my sperm donor. Before I could move back he slapped the shit out of me making prince look up and me fall. Prince started looking for his gun but then my sperm donor kicked me in my stomach and face"STUPID BITCH YOU LEAVE ME AFTER I GAVE YOU EVERYTHING" and that was when prince came and started fighting him. 

Nurses and security guards came in the room and my breathing became uncontrollable I couldn't breathe correctly then I looked at him as they dragged him out and his eyes were full of hatred, I saw everything that he ever did to me come to my mind and they were holding prince back I saw tears in his eyes. The nurses helped me up my face was bleeding and my stomach was hurting. I walked to prince and he was looking at my face "can you let him go" i said still looking at him. They let him go and I hugged him. I was crying in his arms, I just couldn't hold it in anymore.

"Cam did you know that man" the security guard asked but I knew him from when I was always coming here but he never saw my dad. I nodded and prince said "it's her sperm donor" the security's name is Jasiel we are technically the same age but I mean he used to work here when his mom worked here so I know him personally as well. He looked sad cause I always said i fell down the stairs or some shit like that. He sighed and I'm guessing he was upset but it's cool. 

After they asked more questions prince answered for me. I laid on my back cause the pain was still there they c;leaned my face up and gave me medicine for my stomach so yea. "you ok?" prince asked and I nodded falling asleep.

2 hours later 

"NOOOOOOO!!"

(A/N: his was rushed as hell but see ya next chapter)