Chapter 37: Secrets🤫, Trust🤨

( imma keep it real, I have not been in the mood for anything lately, I feel pain everywhere, I'm slick losing my mind but it's like I'm empty, so I haven't had any motivation or anything to keep writing this chapter but last night I decided to write this knowing i had school today but did i care nope, I have missing assignments i'll finish the other half tomorrow, it's just a lot and as of right now I feel numb, I am gonna try and update tomorrow if I am up for it, if not you might not get it til Sunday or Monday, ENJOY!!)

No one's Pov:

It's been a week and Cam is about to lose her mind, the officer there that was friend's with them, told her that they had no hard evidence just an anonymous tip, no shell casings, no body, no fingerprints, nothing. Meanwhile, Cassian and Tay had a serious conversation two days after. "wait a minute there is a chance you- wow" he looked at tay in disbelief , that was the last thing he ever expected from her. "this is good news but at such a bad time" she sighed "but it's a chance Casey and if I am I don't know how he will react" prince sighed and said "how long have you suspected that you might be" she said "I started thinking last week cause I missed my ya know and then when I started having well headaches that other stuff and I have been wanting pickles" she paused "PICKLES casey" he laughed "you hate pickles by themselves" she said "EXACTLY" he shook his head and then asked the big question "you gotta figure out how you gonna tell him and cam when she gets out tomorrow" her eyes lit up

"my baby get out tomorrow" he mugged her "aye lil nigga you gotta twisted cam is my baby" tay laughed and then the door flew open revealing Jas, Liyah, Ant, Lacey, Dre, and Yassy. Ant had a look on his face and prince was nervous "hey what's up with yall?" Ant tossed a bag of needles and syringes on the coffee table "the hell is this?" prince asked and on queue kells walked in "hey ant  and oh hey yall I made it now wassup" kells looked confused so then Ant said "you think you can test what in those syringes while your here?" kells looked at the full Ziploc bag and nodding.

Everyone sat in the living room on the couches and the floor, they were waiting for results. "Where did you find this bag?" tay spoke up "ask your best friend, they were in her room in her safe that she left open, I went in her closet to get my sneakers and I see this" Ant said and as soon as he finished. "Done the results are popping up" they waited a few seconds before they saw the frown she held "its morphine" Prince was confused "why does she have all this morphine? and what does it do?" Kells looked at them and said "well morphine is like a narcotic, it deals with severe pain, its an injection to relieve the pain. It changes the way the brain and nervous system respond to pain. It's also a drug known as opiod analgesics" after she said that ant said "so she injects it in her ass" kells snorted "n-no" he made everyone crack a smile but he was seriously asking. "She should only be taking these if she is in severe pain or well yeah anything pain related other than that; Tylenol, ibuprofen should help with pain or a heating pad something but she has 6 syringes that are empty but it also creates a feeling" prince sat up "what kind of feeling?" kells shrugged "it can provide the feeling of euphoria but there are alot of side effects"  dre goes to say "wait a minute so she can get horny off this shit" he knitted his eyebrows together and kells said "are yall seriously asking these questions?" he nodded "hell yeah " all they did was laugh and then kells said "whatever she was doing with these, she had to be in hella pain" prince sighed.

Prince was frustrated and angry but he mostly just missed his girl. Ant was scared of what the reason was, Liyah felt bad for them because she can see how close they all are, Lacey has mixed emotions, Jas wants to know how they ended up in this mess, Yassy is confused, Dre feels like tay is hiding something but his lil sis cam is on his mind and what will happen next. Tay was scared of what event would happen next. "Tay, Ant, Lacey, Dre meeting room, go" Prince said. They all got up leaving but before prince left he said "I am sorry that you guys are sort of in this but there is food in the fridge and well the Xbox and play station are right there the password to the WiFi is taped to the back of the TV" he pointed. They nodded at him and he walked into the soundproof meeting room. He closed and locked the door and they started talking "the last thing Cam said to me was that Lance was smirking and that it was a set up and so after we all left I had T.C. do a deep dive and even your officer friend gave some information" he paused grabbing the files out of the drawer tossing them on the meeting table "I learned a lot of shit" dre opened it first and looked up at prince "he is your cousin, how- " prince tossed a envelope on the table, He looked directly at tay. "remember when cam was in the hospital and we all decided to go ahead and get the blood work done so we didn't have to go to the doctors office" they all nodded "open it, they found something out"  tay opened it and saw her mom's picture "wait a minute so you telling me that Lance is your cousin, My mother is your aunt and I-I am your cousin as well" tay sat there in shock of the news that she just received.