Chapter 17: You Can't Escape Me!

Camille's Pov:

3:07 am

I woke up trying to move but prince had his body between my legs and his arms wrapped around my waist "prince....prince" I whispered and he shifted a little "prince" i started massaging his head "hmm?" i could tell he was still sleep "let me up please" he rolled over as I got up going to my closet getting some clothes and I know its early to be getting ready for school but I gotta get them up and prince and ant gotta go home and get ready and dre got clothes in tay room since he always over here or she be over at his house.

I left my room going in the bathroom and taking a hot shower like steaming hot. It felt good against my skin. When i was done i dried my body off did my routine and lotioned my body up and put this on with my hair in its natural curls(no watch, no purse)

I walked out the bathroom bumping into prince "morning cam" he kissed my forehead "morning prince" he said "why you up so early" I answered "because I gotta get yall up and you and ant have to go home and get ready and tay and dre could meet us at...

I walked out the bathroom bumping into prince "morning cam" he kissed my forehead "morning prince" he said "why you up so early" I answered "because I gotta get yall up and you and ant have to go home and get ready and tay and dre could meet us at the school later" he nodded and said "It's 3 in the morning tho" he was whining. I turned and walked back in the bathroom remembering I don't want to wear my hair up. As I was doing my hair he came and wrapped his arms around my waist lifting my shirt looking at my scar. "prince?"he was still staring at my scar "prince?" he finally looked up "hmm?" i looked at him "what were you thinking about" he shook his head.

I was still trying to figure out what to do with my hair when prince said "let me do it" before i said no he grabbed my comb and went and got my gel and a blowdryer and my mousse(moose). He started blow drying my hair and then started to braid it but he stopped before he got to far "imma get you a chair cause I don't know how long it's gon take you got too much fucking hair on that big head of yours" i hit him and we laughed as he went and got a chair he came back "come on" i sat down and watched him braid my hair which took like an hour and 25 minutes and it came out looking AMAZING! "prince" my mouth was wide open "where the hell you learn this from" he laughed and said "Lacey ass hated braiding her hair but one time I wanted to see if i could and well here we are" i smiled. I know im finna give lacey ass a hug cause this nigga is pro at it now.