Chapter 6: Back at School!

(A/N: Y'ALL MY POWER IS BACK ON THANK GOD!! I went 8 DAYS without power, service, internet and i am STILL behind in all of my classes UGHHHHHHHH but enjoy this chapter)

The next morning

Camille's Pov:

I woke up in my new room and it put a smile on my face just thinking of prince doing all of this for me in 2 weeks being there for me every step of the way. As i was thinking my second alarm went off and it was 6:45 in the morning. I decided to get up and wash my face and wash my other area's and so i can be clean and smell good. When i was done i walked to my chest and grabbed a black bra and pantie set and i wore my black Nike slide and black Nike sweatsuit that prince bought me. I put on my necklace and i had my hair in a messy bun.

10 minutes later

I set my new phone up and i walked down stairs sitting at the island counter thing. I was playing with my necklace. My necklace has a picture of my mother and me in it. I was sitting there thinking about my mom, I miss her, I love her...I wish i could see her again. I guess i was so deep in my thoughts i didn't know I was crying."Cam hey why are you crying" he looked sad i shook my head no and was still playing with my necklace. "What's inside?" he asked i opened it and showed him and he started crying"N-Nelle..." 

his voice cracked and i was confused"you know my mom" he looked shocked" y-your mom...she was my babysitter when i was younger and when i was 8 they told me she died" i was in shock"Chanelle is my mother i miss her" he told me "you look so much like her..i see where you get your beauty from"i blushed hard and looked down"hey don't look down its your time to say what is on your mind because he already ruined enough for you" i nodded and we still had like an hour left until school and i noticed he didn't have a shirt on.

"please go get dressed" he laughed as i was covering my eyes" okay cam i'll be back" while he went to get ready or whatever i decided to make us breakfast. I made 2 pancakes each for us and some scrambled eggs with bacon and sausage with a hash brown patty. I set the plates on the counter top island and made some orange juice. 

24 minutes later

"Damn it smells good in here" he said sounding happy and i was just finishing up the pancakes as he was walking in with a nike sweatsuit as well and i guess we had the same mood "same mood?" he nodded"yeah after finding out that was your mom my mood kind of changed and plus im not finna dress up for school" i nodded and said" i made breakfast as a thank you for everything" i slightly smiled and all he did was hug me and said "like i said before you deserve it"  i smiled and we started to eat  and  he looked like he was enjoying."WHy you looking at me like that" i laughed i mean nigga you are FINE but of course i didn't say that i just shrugged.

After we finished he was going on and on about how he hasn't had breakfast like that in a long time and all i did i was smile."welp let"s get to school cause yo ass be early as a mothafucka to get there " i nodded my head and we walked to the garage and he has more cars but that all black challenger is SEXYYY "which car you wanna take" i pointed to the challenger and he said"words mama" i said" the challenger" he nodded and we got in the car on our way there i just looked out the window.

We arrived to school early i was about to open the door but he said "un un do not touch that door" i was confused until he got out and came and opened my door "thanks" i said lowly. He smiled and as we walked to the door i was getting my headphones out "so all you do is your work and then put your headphones in and go to sleep" he raised one eyebrow looking curious and all i did was nod my head yes. He shook his head smiling.

I walked to my locker and i saw  bryan standing beside my locker"wassup cam" i waved"wow you talking to the new kid but not me" si i sighed and whispered "hey bryan" and his face lit up like a damn christmas tree. He ran in the hallways yelling "SHE TALKED TO ME, HELL YEAH!" i smiled and walked to math class. As i entered i saw Lacey and I smirked at her and everyone caught it except for the teacher. someone whispered"oh shit she gon tear dat ass up again" i just ignored the comment and walked to my seat.