Chapter 28: Back in the Hospital!

Cassian Pov:

I woke up with a huge ass headache and i saw everyone asleep. Cam was holding my hand with her head laying by my leg, tay had her legs on ant and her head on dre. I massaged cam's curls making her wake up a lil bit and when she saw it was me she fully woke up smiling "hey" i smiled cause she looked so sleepy she such a baby "hey babygirl"she looked down blushing "hey what i tell you?" she looked up saying "when i blush don't look down" i smiled and held her chin up "exactly" I looked at her smiling then she looked away and i asked "what did you do?" she looked out the window "cam" she sighed "he thinks i killed bryan but i mean even if he was the one that pulled the trigger im riding behind dat one and all of yall ain't no snitching shit ova hea" i nodded and smirked "but that's not what i asked mama i asked what did YOU do"

She looked straight ahead with a slight smirk and her eyes were a lil dark and she said "shot that nigga in his kneecap" my knee tingled a lil bit "damn..." she finally looked at me before saying "he stabbed you?" i nodded "he caught my ahh lacking while i was recording yall having fun" she sighed and whispered "can i see it?" i lifted the gown the had me in and she ran her index finger over it lightly and i flinched cause her hands were cold "hurt?" she asked i said "no but cold" she moved her finger and sat back down and then had this face on that i knew all to well "no cam" she snapped out of her thoughts and said "now we both know imma do it regardless" she zoned back out and i closed my eyes cause she was right she so damn stubborn jus like her damn best friend.

I fell asleep after awhile and woke up to soft hands touching me, i opened my eyes slowly seeing cam putting clothes on my body "mamas" my voice was kinda raspy she looked at me "hey, sleep good or you wanna sleep some more" i smiled cause she is so caring "nah ma I'm good" she nodded and said "they wanna keep you here for a few days just to ke- uhh keep moni- um i mean keep an eye on you" i saw her looking at something that made her stutter and i looked down and saw my jr. semi-hard making me laugh at her face "and um the reason why they wanna monitor you is because  your heartbeat keeps fading away and dropping and allat when you fall asleep and they wanna make sure you are good" i nodded my head and she was still staring 

"Cam stop staring at cause that is not gon help it nor stop it" i said laughing she looked at me and said "you know you heavy as fuck right?" i snorted by accident making her laugh and i said "damn mean ass" she came and held my face rubbing my cheeks "aww poor baby"  i laughed at her silliness and so did she. Then the door opened and tay and the boys walked in. "sup man" dre and ant said "i dapped them hey yall" tay and I did a fist bump since i couldn't hug her "what yall been doing while i was sleep"  dre and ant was about to say something until i felt cam's grip get tighter on on the blanket, I looked at her and she was looking at the door with her eyes dark as hell. I looked at the door and saw a lady who looked to be 50 maybe 60 years old "cam.." I whispered and she continued to stare she looked like she wanted to kill the lady. I placed my hand on hers and she flinched looking at me and i looked at dre and ant and i did not notice lacey. I nodded at the boys who were ready just in case cause we didn't know this lady "hey baby" i looked at the lady who looked at cam and cam said "nuh uh not now and definitely not here how the hell you even find me here, old nasty ass" she mumbled the last part making me snort and cam playfully hit me "sorry" i mouthed tryna hold my laugh in.

"I am your grandmother now you WILL come sign these papers" my eyes widened cause im tryna figure out what papers? cam scoffed " NO I NEVER had a grandmother  the only reason why you are here now is because not only is my mother gone but my sperm donor locked up so you thought this was the perfect chance to 'OH LeT Me MaKE SoME EaSy ASs CASh' the only reason why you want to 'ADOPT' me is because you want money and since i will be 18 soon they not gon pay you much anyway and plus you don't need dat much money anyway cause aren't you gonna die soon" we gasped at that last part and she said "listen sorry about that last part but i don't want nothing to do with YOU, I don't give a FUCK about YOU so don't come up in here thinking we cool and shit and i LOVE yo ass cause i could care less if you got ran over" i accidentally said "damn" and the lady rolled her eyes at me making me say "don't get mad at me"