Chapter 35: THROW DOWN... SHOWDOWN🍑🎵

(A/N: Okay, hey y'all! This is a warning that this first half contains sexual content and if you don't want to read this part that is fine just scroll and  look for the red siren emoji's that I am going to put after this scene to let you know that it is safe to read. Also this chapter will make sense but not make sense if you get what I am saying just be prepared. Anyways, ENJOY!!)

~I'm doing a time skip to night time btw anyways continue~

Camille's Pov: 

I woke up before prince which was normal for me, I laid there til he moved and he was on his back while I laid on top. I looked at his face and I realized, 'damn he is really mine'. I looked down at his shorts knowing that he wasn't wearing any boxers. I reached my hand to the rim and carefully put my hands in the inside and started to jerk him off slowly and I felt his dick starting to grow in my hands. His chest started moving up and down. I quietly went under the covers moving his shorts down a little trying not to wake him. Once I did his dick sprung up in my face and I started to lick the tip before taking it deep into my throat. I bobbed my head up and down, I heard him do a moan "ughh" his legs started to shake a little. I took my mouth off and used both of my hands. I felt the covers being lifted "mamas....ahh shit" I put my mouth back on and I went all the way down "ma-" I cut him off with the gagging noise causing him to nut in the back of my throat. I swallowed and got up carefully since I was still disabled. I went in the bathroom and brushed my teeth and took a shower getting ready for the party that prince was hosting.

*If yall dont remember I had changed her face claim because those others I couldn't find more pictures of them so I found her but yeah*

Liked by itsprinceyaheard and  64,091 others.....

@itscamcam~ in her element💫

@itsprinceyaheard: mamas🥰🖤🖤

↪️@itscamcam:🖤

3,041 comments

When I was done I walked out of the bathroom and prince was there he automatically kissed me "prince you okay" he just widened his eyes "I am better than okay"I giggled at how happy he looked "you might wanna take ya pants off right quick cause I'm finna return the favor" I backed up "nooo I'm still a little disabled" he kissed me and stuffed his hands down my pants into my lace panties and started rubbing my clit making me grab his shoulders for balance "p-prince" he pulled my pants down while still playing with clit she looked at the clock "we got 2 hours mama" I set the timer and said "fine" he pushed two fingers inside of me making me throw my head back and I fell on the bed and he used that chance to hold my legs in the air and he started eating me and his tongue felt so good. "mmmm" he moaned while sucking on my clit making my body shake "OH MY-" I felt the familiar pit in my stomach  "I'm go-" he stopped and started fingering me fast before I felt something huge slam into me "AHH" he started slow "oh shit mama...why you so tight?" I watched the veins in his arm become very visible. He leaned all the way down still stroking in and out of me. I was scratching his back up while he moaned into my ear "m-ma..oh shii" I could tell he was finna nut, I flipped us over and started riding him and he pushed me all the way down "PRINCE" he slammed into me over and over again hitting my spot continuously, pounding into me harshly but the pleasure was amazing "mamas.." I was moaning loud "look at me" his deep voice, I opened my eyes looking at him and immediately came and squirted as he still rubbed my clit making more and more come out . He did one last stroke before cumming on my thigh.