Chapter 38: Truth Revealed🤐

(A/N: Guess who finished her projects and passed the LEAP? I DID i made a 92% which is a B and is also mastery down here in NOLA and for math I got a 77% C which is basic but either way I passed and I was absolutely TERRIFIED when I took that test but nah in celebration of me passing that STUPID ass test, enjoy this because Ian got shit else to do right now so enjoy this chapter!~Liz)

No One's Pov:

1:34 am

Prince was pulling up because he had to take jas  home and yassy to her job and told them to stay in contact with everyone else. He got out of his car and saw Lance and some other scrawny looking dude. "dude you're late as fuck" Lance said "I had to take some people to their destinations"  he nodded and dre's officer friend was in prince's backseat while prince had his phone voice recording and on silent. "so we ready?" Lance asked and prince went to his backseat grabbing the money "yeah" and the guy went to his trunk and brought back a duffel bag and a gun "so you gon try and kill me?" Lance knew this might go south "He has to prince, sorry man" Lance and prince said "well I knew anyways" Lance froze "lemme educate you right quick Lance, so check it" he paused and sat on the top of the hood of his car. "so  you my cousin and didn't tell me and tay is your cousin as well making her mother our aunt or cousin whatever either way we all related" Lance was shook "well blood  doesn't mean anything right now"  prince laughed "you know once I found out I wanted to kill you so bad but I didn't instead I'm doing something way better" he sat up off the car tapping the hood three times and the officer got out as the other guy tried to shoot him but prince quickly shot the guy's hand making the bullet graze it "shit" the guy said in slight pain and ended up dropping his gun.

The officer went and handcuffed them both sitting them on the ground for the moment. Prince opened the bag seeing hella coke "the hell this is like 400 pounds" he had his eyes wide the officer said "damn y'all can get 60 years maybe even life imprisonment for even tryna sell it to him since he is under 25 hell even if he was 25 y'all could still get life" prince then got an idea since he knew the system. He looked threw dudes pockets and found his phone and since it was unlocked and he pressed a contact name"you're gonna ask him how much coke they cooking up" the dude looked scared but he nodded and once the call connected dude spoke "yo?" the guy on the other end said "wassgud nigga"  he responded "you sold it? cause they still cooking more" and that was all prince needed to hear "yeah I'm on the way back " the guy "ight man" and the call ended "I got the location" prince said and the officer said "wait huh, how?" prince laughed a little "I had someone trace it and you might wanna get a team ready no siren or flashing lights"  the officer nodded "I had one on standby just in case" prince nodded and looked at them both "yeah y'all are more than likely getting 60-99 years in prison so technically life" the only thing going through Lance's head was how he messed up and he should of just took the money, but he decided to be greedy and go for the top spot.

Prince put them in  the back seat after patting them down and putting their stuff in evidence bags that the officer brought and then it came across his mind "aye whats ya name ghee?" the officer looked at him and laughed and said "I'll tell you later"  prince shook his head as he drove to the location seeing the team in a van behind him. They soon pulled up realizing that this house looked familiar. Prince pulled his phone out calling yassy

Calling Yas🥪🌭🍟🍕....

~hello?

aye where you at?

~heading home since I forgot my work shirt

I'm at yo house now does anyone live with you?

~I gotta roommate but he don't talk to me he just go to work and then come home and goes to his man cave or whatever is down there, why wassup?