Chapter 16: Bad Dreams!!

Camille Pov:

I was asleep in prince's bed while his arms wrapped around me. I woke up hearing noises downstairs. I decided to go to bathroom instead of checking it out cause I thought I was trippin. After I was done with my business I washed my hands and opened the door and walked to the bed getting in it and then I felt some liquid but it felt very thick and then it started to smell like blood I hopped out the bed turning on the light seeing a bullet through prince's head and my father in the corner smirking at me.

"NOOOOOOO!!" I woke up sweating and crying. "cam whoa cam breathe...are you ok?" I looked at him and jumped on him and hugged him tight "hey cam I'm here what's wrong?" he looked confused and worried. I just continued to hug him I didn't want to let him go at all. "Cam calm down it's okay" after a while I finally calmed down and he said "are you ready to tell me what happened?" i shook my head no and ran to the bathroom. I ended up throwing up for like 10 minutes. I was crying and sweating he called the nurse in to make sure I'm good.

"Hey sweetie are you okay?" i nodded yes and then tay walked in "hey im sorry but I think it's best if i talk to her right now" th doctor nodded and left. tay closed the bathroom door and sat on the floor with me "what's wrong pook" i looked at her and then started crying. "hey hey it's okay you might not want to tell me but don't let it eat you up okay" I nodded and held her tighter. Then I ended up throwing up some more I felt so sick it might have been a dream but it felt so real.

I walked out of the bathroom seeing dre and ant I waved and they gave me some medicine and ginger ale. I got in the bed and laid down I knew i wasn't going back to sleep but I needed to lay down. I was so deep in my thoughts I didn't realize that they were talking to me or even calling my name until I felt the bed dip and ant shaking me. "huh" he said "you good sis?" I nodded yes and grabbed my phone and my earbuds and put them in blasting music. I know yall like why am I ignoring them but that's not it, it's just that I need to think.

Cassian Pov:

When cam woke up screaming she scared the shit out of me. I was worried and she wasn't telling me what happened even tay tried but we gave her a little space and she stopped talking again whatever happened in her dream is bothering her  and she does what she used to do head nods and facial expressions. I just want to hear her voice again.

2 weeks later

Cam still isn't talking but she been poking her head in my room like checking on me by doing this "👍🏽?" and i always tell her  i'm good because i am. I was laying in my bed when I got hungry and so I went downstairs searching for food in the refrigerator and as I close the door cam scared the shit out of me walking past the kitchen "damn" she continued walking but she was fully clothed "you going somewhere?" she turned and looked and started playing with her necklace. "I'll drive you" she nodded.

I put my slides on and grabbed my keys and I drove to the graveyard and she got out but I stayed in but I could still see her and when she came back she wiped her eyes and starting typing on her phone. My phone vibrated on my lap and it read thank you I nodded at her. I drove to get us something to eat and we went inside standing in line she was standing beside me on her phone. Then one of my workers walked in "sup boss" that caught cam's attention and I never let her or tay around the trap or in my work business. "sup man yall locked up?" he said "snipe locked up" i nodded cause anthony or dre lock up if i don't. 

After I ordered we moved to one of the booths and sat down she sat her phone down and said "I'm gonna move into me and tay's apartment" that hurt me, I don't want her to leave me. "cam" she stopped me "just listen" she took a deep breath "that day at the hospital i had a dream that i went to the bathroom and came out getting back in YOUR bed feeling a thick liquid and turned on the light seeing a bullet in your head with my father in a corner smirking at me" my eyes grew wide and my blood was boiling hot. She continued to say "I don't want to become a problem I appreciate everything you have done for me but I don't want you getting killed because of me cause what if it comes true I would never forgive myself for knowing it could happen so I'm moving back in I left everything in the room as you see I have my original clothes on and shoes all i have to say is thank you so much you have done everything for me and you  made me happy" 

I was speechless and  after the lady called our number cam went and got it and sat my bag down looking at me and she kissed me on my lips and said " I love you prince" and she walked out the door getting in an uber I ran out but I was too late. I didn't even notice I was crying she just left me bruh. I got my food I wasn't even hungry to be honest. Anyway I sped to her apartment and I knocked on the door and tay answered "where is she?" tay said "her room is down the right hallway 2nd door on the left" I ran to her room knocking and she opened it I wasted no time  I grabbed her waist and held her to where she can't pull back and I kissed the fuck out of her making her moan in my mouth.

"pri-" i stopped her"your turn to listen" I looked her in her eyes saying " if he wants to kill me he is gonna have to try real hard for that shit, cam I love having you around the house and around me period and I also love you"  I said in one breath "prince I love you too" I smiled and kissed her again "please come home?" she stared at me for a while "ok" she whispered. I picked her up kissing her and making her laugh. "okkk prince put me down" I sat her down and we laid on her bed and we were watching tv. I looked around her room noticing it was decorated "when did you do this cause you are always with me" she laughed and said" I let tay do all of it except i sent her a picture of the way I wanted my room and she did the rest of the apartment"

I nodded and I looked at her bulletin board seeing a picture of me and her from when I took her to the hospital after we met "who took that" she smiled and said "tay  sneaky ass " and we heard a knock "come in yall" i laughed "how you know it was them" she showed me the house feed "oh ok" after they came in we were all chilling in her room listening to music and since none of us had any upcoming sport events or drug tests we rolled up and got high. Then cam said "munchies" we all got up and followed her to the kitchen cause ian gon lie getting the munchies while high is like the best feeling to me.

Their cabinets were full of shit i grabbed one pack of oreos cause they had 8 fucking packs and me and cam shared one and ant,dre, and tay shared another pack. eventually we all went back and cam's room falling asleep. I fell asleep last tay and dre were cuddled up on cams fluffy rug and i put blanket over them and ant cause ant was on her couch that actually fits in her room . Tehn cam was laid out on her bed I laid in between her legs pulling the blanket over us taking my ass to sleep.

(A/N: Yall i lied im sorry but anyway i got occupied with a class assignment and a painting that i am halfway done with but this is short and rushed as hell but i hoped yall enjoyed this)