Chapter 41: A Normal Day

*2 days later*

Camille's Pov :

I woke up hearing the shower running, letting me know that Prince was in there. I grabbed my phone and looked at the time seeing it was 6:15, I sighed getting up and walking into the bathroom as he was getting out of the shower "Good morning beautiful" I smiled "Good morning Luv" I replied as he kissed me on my forehead. I walked to the sink starting my morning routine "what are you wearing today?" he asked me as I was washing my face "my red sweatpants with my black tank and a jean jacket" he nodded as he walked out going to get dressed. I grabbed my facial stuff and started doing my face routine and putting my clay mask on and letting it sit. I got in the shower washing my body "cam?" I heard tay call my name "yes?" she opened the door and said, "does my belly bump show through this?" I peeked my head out and said "no but your bump is so tute" she blushed and she explained to me she didn't want everyone to know she was pregnant yet, which is understandable considering her moms don't even know and me personally her moms can go fall down some stairs. I hate her ass.

"so you gon hurry up so we can go because we gotta make up 106 hours since we been gone" I sighed even though they tried to take time off of mine since I was in the hospital, I just said give me my full time because what's the point in only doing half if they gon hold me. "yea I'm almost done" I finished my shower, getting out and taking the mask off of my face and putting on my lotion and left the bathroom seeing prince laid back on the bed with his eyes closed. I smiled walking to my drawer grabbing some shorts and a bra "bae?" I heard I turned around and he was giving me a shirt "Thanks" he nodded but he seemed more tired than usual "you take ya medicine?" he shook his head no, I went in his drawer to give him his medicine "you know you need to take it" he stared at me "what?" the confused look that was on my face said it all "how do you do this?" I'm still staring in confusion "like after all the bullets the cuts, the pain, the kidnappings, all of the nonstop ass shit...how do you cope with all of that happening because I don't know if you realized but we don't live our lives like teenagers"

I started to think, I mean he's right we don't live our lives normally...the guns, drugs, setups, court, kidnappings... it's all getting tiring and it's not normal...but no one is normal...what is normal? "hey I didn't mean to get your head going" I nodded "no, no, no, no you're fine I mean you're right, we don't live like teenagers...it's weird" I put the rest of my clothes on and did everything else I needed to do.  "alright let's go" 

Cam's outfit

Today's gonna be different

Today's gonna be different. I just know it is because I'm gonna ignore everything wrong and be positive..or try to. I got in Prince's car and everybody else rode in theirs or however, they did it. We pulled up to the school, seeing everyone waiting outside for them to open the doors. I grabbed my book bag and got out, walked to the stairs, and sat on the side of them, putting my headphones in and listening to my music. I watched as everyone was just talking and chilling, then Dre came up to me giving me a piece of paper. I opened it, seeing a classroom number with a note saying "when the bell rings for 2nd period go to this class". I looked around for Prince and he was with his basketball friends, so I just let him be.