Chapter 39: Free🙂

(A/N: ENJOY!!)

Camille's Pov:

 I woke up on the couch laid on Tay and prince was laying on me, the way we were laid was very weird "morning babes" I turned my head seeing jas up "morning beautiful" I said back to her and she blushed "not you blushing" she blushed even harder and I smiled. I carefully slid from off of tay and lifted prince's heavy ass head off of me getting up. I walked into the kitchen cause a bitch was hungry "babes?" I turned and looked at Jas "my new nickname huh?" she smiled nodding causing me to let out a laugh "oh you think you can do another tattoo fa me?" she nodded and said "of course what you want?" I smirked walking up stairs as she followed me.

"This" she looked at it and then back at me "that's a big ass tattoo" her eyes were slightly widened "damn you know that's gonna hurt right?" I laughed "I took the spine tattoo well so this shouldn't be too bad, right?" Jas just smiled "when you want it done babes?" I thought for a second "Friday good?" she nodded "yeah that's good cause I can get you after my 3:00 and you'll be out of school by then" I nodded "alrighty" jas laughed "so I wanted to talk to you about something" I walked over to my bed and stood in front of her and said "okay what is it?"  she looked up at me "I know I haven't known y'all that long and ever since I met the others y'all are really ride or die's like I love yalls bond but cam I will say watching them bring those needles in they looked so scared" I bit the inside of my cheek and jas said "I was scared" I looked down at her and grabbed her cheeks in my hand wiping her tears. 

" Hey, I'm okay, okay?" she nodded leaning into my hand I pulled her closer to me "you can't get rid of a bitch like me anyways" she laughed slightly and wiped her eyes. I laid with her til she fell asleep and soon everyone came in my room "hey" they whispered and I nodded, Prince walked up to me getting on the other side of me "I don't like the fact that jas is in my spot" he mugged her and I laughed cause jas had her head in the crook of my neck with her arm wrapped around me. "it's okay prince" I laughed  as he laid his head on my shoulder and he spoke "oh yassy I forgot to tell you the movers won't be able to get here til next Saturday due to this club and stuff or whatever is happening"  yassy nodded "also we going back to school tomorrow" I groaned "I forgot about that place" they laughed at me and jas started waking up and when she looked at me she smiled and then looked over at a mugging prince "why the hell you mugging me nigga?" I bust out laughing "cause you in my spot" jas held me tighter pulling my leg over her "I told you already she my girlfriend" I smiled and looked at prince. "aight lil girl make me put a bullet in you" she smiled and then we all just chilled.

"Hey let's go out tonight" liyah suggested and prince said "I got plans tonight" I was still scrolling on my phone and I received a phone call from the jail.

Greenwich Jail is calling..........

~Kendrick Lane is calling from Greenwich correctional facility, Dial 1 to accept, Dial 2 or hang up to decline

I took a deep breath and contemplated whether to hang up or accept his call. After a few minutes I hung up and decided to actually go down there. "watch out jas" she let go of me and I went into my drawers grabbing some clothes and going into my bathroom to take a quick shower and get ready.

 "watch out jas" she let go of me and I went into my drawers grabbing some clothes and going into my bathroom to take a quick shower and get ready