Chapter 21: Old Hoe!

"I'm not perfect. But I'll always be real."~Tupac Shakur

Cassian's Pov:

Cam woke up before everybody as usual and when i looked around everybody was asleep we started waking everybody up. "I know how to get them up" she said. She hooked her phone up to the speaker blasting King Von. They jumped up and she turned it off they were mad and she said "I haven't been to school and yall remember what I said well let's go ant i moved your clothes into  my chest, the last two drawers are yours and Lacey your room is set up I hope you like it, tay and dre go get ready and prince well you know where your clothes are be ready by 7:30 and if yall fall back asleep im coming with a belt and hot sauce" I laughed at how quick their facial expressions changed. They all left and ant grabbed some clothes and went to the bathroom that was in the hallway.

Cam grabbed some clothes and then I remembered the christmas dance is coming up soon. I was gonna ask her in front of everyone tomorrow. I got my clothes and waited, when cam walked out she was wearing except she wore her natural face like always and she wanted me to braid her hair the same way I did last time so I told her to wait until I got ready

 I got my clothes and waited, when cam walked out she was wearing except she wore her natural face like always and she wanted me to braid her hair the same way I did last time so I told her to wait until I got ready

Camille's Outfit^^

Cassian's outfit^^

Cassian's outfit^^

When I was ready she begged to take my picture in front of tay's red corner, so i let her do it. After that we went into the living room with her hair bucket and tay, dre, and ant were in there. "COme on cam" she grabbed a pillow and sat between my legs as she sat down and while i was finishing up the first side Lacey came in saying "can someone help me with my hair cause i slick wanna cut it all off" cam turned her head saying "oww but don't cut it at all EVER" lacey shook her head up and down fast and i laughed cause cam is turning into a mini me.

I said " Lacey she right don't cut your hair" everyone looked at me "damn i may not fuck with her like dat but i can't be nice cause if i was mean cam would be screaming at me" cam laughed and mumbled "damn right" i grabbed her neck "don't get smart now" and we both laughed. "I'll help you" tay said and got up going to help her and I finished the other side of cam's hair  and she kept talking about me needing to be a hairstylist and when lacey and tay came out lacey's hair was braided up in a bun. "It's 7:25 wow we did good yall" cam said making us laugh. "Let's ride cam be getting there early" we all got in our cars Lacey rode with ant,tay and dre. Me and cam rode together and when we got there people were looking at her cause she doesn't wear stuff like this and this one girl who had glasses on she looked like a nerd came up to us and said "cam you look so pretty" cam was blushing and she said "thank you, you are beautiful too" the girl blushed going back to her friend and then hella people came up to her and when she said"hey yall umm i need to get to class" they were shocked.