Chapter 11: We Love You Camille!

Cassian Pov:

WHAT THE FUCK!! Why would she do that to herself. That really hurt to see her arms cut up. Why didn't she come to me? After i saw that i immediately left. I put my shoes on and i grabbed my keys and gun and left to the cemetery. I went to my parents grave and started talking to them. "hey mom and dad....things have been...hectic. I think i am falling for this girl and when i saw what she did that hurt me really bad.....I'm managing school well so far and i decided to do basketball competitively...it just don't feel right without yall here" i sighed as i looked up at the sky and the sun was fully set leaving a little bit of light.

I stayed there for 3 full hours and then i went home but i got a group facetime from the boys

FACETIME MODE

Me: yo

Brudda💉: wassup bro

Snipe🔫:aye

I could tell they been crying

Me: where tay at she good?

Brudda💉: she at they apartment i'm going over there now

Me: don't tell me yall left her in that house by herself

Snipe🔫: I'm outside yo house cause a nigga couldn't breathe in there

Me: well i'm 5 minutes out I'll be pulling up soon

Snipe🔫: Ight bro

Me: imma talk to you later dre and give tay a hug for me

Brudda💉: ight man

END OF FACETIME MODE

I was pulling in the driveway and saw ant "aight man i'll see ya later " and i dapped him saying "ight bro" then i went in the house and locked the door and made sure my alarm and shit was on and I noticed that the house was quiet like too damn quiet then i heard something *THUD*"the hell" i said and ran upstairs and cam's door was still open and when i went in there she was laid out and her arms were bleeding from the cuts.

Tears were forming, i ran in and started shaking her "camile, camille, fuck!" i felt for a pulse and thank god she had one. I ran some water in the tub some HOT water.  I didn't want to take off her clothes cause yeaaaaa. Anyway i got a warm towel and started tapping it on her face and she slowly woke up "p-prince?" and i smiled "yea it's me baby girl" i told her "go in the bathroom and there is a bath already ran for you with that bubbly shit you like and i will  be in later to clean your arms up"

She nodded looking sad I went and got my first aid bucket that i have in my room and went in my nightstand drawer and got the bandages out. I went back to her bathroom *knock knock* "come in prince" i covered my eyes and she said "the foam is covering up my important parts" so i opened my eyes and sat the bucket down and got a towel so she wont get my pants wet with her arms. "come on" i said and she put her arm up on the towel.

 I Iooked at them for a minute and then said "it might hurt a little" as i was pouring the alcohol on it she didn't flinch or move she just stared "it don't hurt" she shook her head no. Okayyy anyway when i was done with both arms I put the bandages on i asked "why" and she looked the other way and then she put her hair in the water and laid her head back. "i have depression and.....at school since we were in class all day i forgot to go to the nurse so she can give me my pills and check for any new cuts...my anxiety is terrible and when i was in here something triggered it and i needed a stress reliever but that was the only thing i knew how to do cause of well you know"