Chapter 18:I Love You!

Camille Pov:

It's been 2 days and I am still in this damn hospital my sperm donor didn't feed me he only gave me water, he cut my abdomen where my scar was because I saw a piece of glass and I cut his arm and leg trying to escape but he ended up cutting me alot. Dre's officer friend came in while i was staring into space"Mrs. Lane?" I looked over at him and nodded "I am so sorry this happened to you, we want you to testify against him he already has like 35 years for 3 murders but you could put him in there for life no bail, no phone calls, no visits" I looked over at prince and he said "it's the most legal thing to do cause I really want to put a bullet between his eyes" i smiled at prince's comment and I turned back to the officer and nodded my head yes.

The officer smiled and said "his court date is next week on Tuesday" I motioned for him to come here and when he did I hugged him and whispered "thank you" he hugged me tight and then left. The doctor came in afterwards and said "well your eye is back to normal and we did a pregnancy test just in case we are just waiting on the results" I turned my head towards prince and he said "I wanted to be sure cause you need to know before hand" i nodded and then I got to thinking if I was pregnant my sperm donor would be the father and grandfather. I would be so disgusted but if I am pregnant I want to keep it I think cause the child didn't ask to be here and killing a child before they are even born doesn't sit right with me. I was about to ask the doctor something but she was gone. I haven't been talking anyway I feel nasty even though he was the one who raped me and beat me, I still feel nasty.

"Hey cam" I looked at the door and saw tay  with 2 bookbags I sighed and sat up and patted the bed "the rest is in my bookbag"  I looked at prince and he already knew what i was looking at him for "here" he reached in his pocket for my phone and I saw it was unlocked but i really didn't care I just changed my password and put my headphones in and got to work on this stuff.

Cassian's Pov: 

Cam was working on all her school work and while she was working I shot her a text saying i was going to get her food and she glanced at it and nodded I got up and told tay to stay with her. I got in my car and went to the po'boy place and the lady already knew she said "yall's usual" i laughed and said "yeah" she laughed and put the order in I paid and waited for like 30 minutes and then went back to hospital and went to her room but the doctor said "She's in her new room" i nodded and texted her and she said "she never moved rooms" i looked at the doctor but i shrugged it off and went to the room anyway and closed the door "here cam" she saw the food and grabbed it then she hugged me whispering "thank you" that was the only thing she said to me since we got her back.

I looked at the little rolling table that was over her bed and i saw the big ass stack of papers "is that what you have left?" she shook her head no and my eyes widened "you did that stack?" she shook her head yes. "IN 30 MINUTES" she smiled a little and nodded yes i looked over at tay who was asleep. "so you think you can help me with my STEM cause i suck in that class" she smiled and nodded after a while  dre and ant walked in and tay woke up just to get in the bed with cam while cam was finishing her last paper she put that big ass stack in her bookbag and than had tay  ask the nurse if they had a laptop that she could borrow. They gave her one and she motioned for tay to move so i could be there so she could help me, tay mugged the shit out of me getting up "anywayysss dre can you take me to get something to eat" dre looked up from his phone nodding and ant left with them cause that nigga was sleep most of today so he didn't eat.

I got in the bed with with cam and she pulled the rolling table closer she opened the laptop and reached for my phone "well damn ok" she laughed a little while unlocking my phone going to my notes looking for my sign in for the class and once she found it she logged in and didn't even help me she just did it and turned it in and then got up walking out the room giving them the laptop i guess and when she came back  she got in the bed getting on her phone then i asked "you got instagram" she shook her head no and laid back. "cam" she looked over at me "can you talk to me I just want to hear your voice" she looked at me and I said "once you testify his ass ain't getting out even if he does imma put a bullet in his head and it's not a threat it's a promise"