Chapter 8: Her Dreams!

(MATURE AUDIENCE ONLY +18)

Camille's Pov:

After hearing about his life i felt bad and disgusted cause Lacey had a good guy and she went and did some hoe shit so technically she needed that ass whooping i gave her. Smoking took my pain away and i felt stress free for the first time. After i left his room i went to sleep. 

2:04 am

"how bad do you want it baby girl" he whispered in my ear while his hands were caressing my body until he reached my thighs, he slowly ran his hand up my thighs towards my pússy "uhh stop teasinggg" i moaned. He smirked and ran his finger over my slit making me twitch "calm down baby girl" he said seductively. He than took one long lick "UHH FUCK!" i moaned he than started to do long passionate licks driving me crazy "oh my god prince!" i was moaning uncontrollably. He then sticks his index finger and his second finger in me making he come here sign. "prriiinncceee!" i couldn't take it.

He went faster licking and pumping his fingers in and out of me "uhh....faster...uhh" i moaned loud "you like that baby" he smirked "yes...uhh...FUCK" he was still smirking at me. "what's my name baby girl" he said as rubbed my clit slowly "uhh pr- prince...." he shook his head going faster "wrong name baby girl" i was moaning and i needed to cum badly "UHH D-DADDY....I-I'M BOU-" he interrupted "hold it' and he knew i couldn't "i-i can't" i was moaning and my eyes were rolling back far and he went even faster and pulled his fingers out and grabbed a vibrator and put it inside me and  said "cam" i looked at him still moaning "y-yes" he said "wake up" i was confused until i felt someone shaking me.

I sat up and i looked around the room and saw prince looking at me. I was sweating and when i took a peek under the cover there was a wet spot under me "ahh shit" i mumbled. He was smiling at me which i'm guessing he heard me. "please tell me i wasn't talking in my sleep" he said "nah" and i sighed and did that way too soon "you were moaning my name instead he said smirking" my eyes grew wide. I was embarrassed "I-I'm" but he interrupted "hey don't be embarrassed trust me it's okay" he said calmly and I just nodded.

"now imma let you clean up your wet spot and well yeah" he smirked. I blushed and turned my head as he left. OH MY FUCKING GOD HE WOKE ME UP OUT OF A WET DREAM I HAD ABOUT HIM! FUCK ME. DAMN! I cleaned up everything and locked my room door cause i wanted to air dry myself from the shower. until he knocked on my door "cam can i come in" i went up to the door and said "I am air drying so no" i heard him laugh "and?" he knew what he was doing cause i got wet when he said that. "Bye prince" i walked back to the bed and decided to dry off and put on some leggings and hoodie and my running shoes cause i need to run. I texted tay.

TEXT MODE
 Me- meet me at the main track in 30 minutes actually 20 

Taypooh😜💙-for?

Me- we need to talk and i need to run to clear my head

Taypooh😜💙- alright pooh see ya there

Me- alright

END OF TEXT MODE

After i texted her i walked out of my room only to bump into prince."where you going" i sighed and told him "me and tay are going to the main track cause i need to clear my head" he cocked an eyebrow" after 2 in the morning?" i nodded yes and said"hold up i forgot my gun" i walked in my room and bent over to pull out my secret box from under the bed and grabbed it and made sure it was loaded and on safety and made sure i brought a extra clip.

I put my box back up and then went back out and told prince i would be back and he said "be safe aight" he looked serious so i hugged him and left. I started running to the track and when i made it i saw tay waiting for me and i went and jumped on her "look bitch i love yo sexy ass and all but you damn near broke me" i laughed and said " i love you too" and we went in and there were a few people running but i said "let me run at least 3 laps and i will tell you what happened" she nodded.

I gave her my gun and my phone and i took off my jacket which i had a sports bra underneath and i started running and then some guy came up beside me "hi" i waved and he said "you don't talk much do you" i nodded no and he said "wanna race" i smirked and nodded and we ran 4 total laps and i won and he was like "damn short ass run fast as fuck" i laughed and hit him for calling me short. "thanks lil mama for the race but i gotta go pick up my lady so i'll race you again as a rematch another day" i nodded and waved bye.

I walked back over to tay and she asked "who is that" and i told her " i don't know he just wanted to race me but he had to go get his lady" she nodded and said "spill" i sighed and told her what happened with my wet dream and all and she was smile ode hard. "what" she said " you like him obviously i knew that when every time he came around your face lit up but you don't act on feelings and shit" she was being honest i do like him but what he heard earlier just made our friendship awkward as fuck for me maybe not for him but for me it did. We stayed a little longer and then we ran home cause walking home in the dark is a hell no.

Cassian's Pov:

So i got up and it was like 2 something i went downstairs and got some water and as i was walking in my room i heard cam call my name but it wasn't normal and so i went closer to her door and she was moaning so i opened the door and saw she was asleep moaning and then i heard uhh pr- prince...."and that shit was sexy and made my manhood twitch and i was just standing there about to wake her up  until she started gripping the sheets saying "UHH D-DADDY....I-I'M BOU-" bruh she is having a wet dream about me. FUCK! all the things i would do to her in reality she just doesn't know. I started shaking her but she didn't wake up so i said "cam" and she was still sleep and moaning "y-yes" i told her "wake up" and then she sprung up and noticed i was there and damn she was sweating hard.

The fuck was i doing to her in that dream. After that i told her to clean up or what ever and i left and went in my room thinking and then i went to my secret room and just looked at all the toys and i said to myself "one day this will be me and her" and i closed the door and went to knock on her door but she said she was air drying so i decided to tease her "and?" she got quiet and said "by prince" and then i heard shuffling which meant she was getting dressed  and when she was finished she came out and bumped into me . "where you going" she said her and tay were going to the track which wasn't far from the house and then she went back into her room for her gun and a extra clip.

Then she left and i  just chilled and smoked until she got back and when she did she didn't have her jacket on exposing her sports bra and the sweat traveling down her body and i guess i was staring at her too long "prince" she tapped me"hmm" she looked and said " iamsorrythathappeneddon'tevenknowwhyi-" i cut her off and said "one slow the hell down and i already told you it's cool so chill and if you think it will be awkward i will just forget it happened ok?" i wasn't gonna forget it cause the way she was moaning my name means i was doing something right in her little wet dream. "ok" she said lowly and i hugged her and mumbled "sexy ass" i don't think she heard me right? until she said "right back at you and went in the kitchen.

 She grabbed a water  and went upstairs I'm guessing to shower and go to sleep. "night prince" and i said " sweet dreams princess" and she mugged me "too soon?" i asked laughing she laughed with me"night cam" and we went our separate ways.

(Did you enjoy and if your eyes aren't innocent then you can read this but if they are then go find a different book PLEASE!)