Chapter 19: WHAT?!

( So I don't think I gave them Birthdays so here they are)

-Camille: February 14 (i know but it will be lil extra special for her ya know)

-Cassian: January 3rd

-Teagan: December 30

-Dre'yone: March 9th

-Anthony: January 16th

-Jasiel: May 18th

-Lacey: July 20th

-Leighton: June 14th (yall already knew i was gonna do that lol)

(alright now that is done enjoy)

Camille's Pov:

It's been 4 days and I get to leave today I was supposed to leave 2 days ago but I don't know what happened. As of right now I am putting on the biker shorts and  black nike jacket tay brought I don't know why she didn't bring me jeans and a shirt she was being extra. "awww you look cute sis" I smiled and said "can we leave?" and prince walked through the door with the doctor "just sign here and then you are free to go" I smiled at her and then I read the papers and signed them prince signed some part of them. She stamped it and I made sure I had everything and we walked outside and I was happy as hell to leave that place. 

"can we stop by your house first" i asked prince and he nodded saying "you know you live there too right?" i said "well I don't pay the bills or anything so technically no I'm just staying a while" he turned his head so fast and grabbed my hand squeezing "so you still LIVE there" i smiled, lord this boy. All three of us got into his car but it wasn't the challenger it was his jeep that was different shades of black with tinted windows. He helped me in it cause he go those big ass tires that make it taller so he had to pick me up and tay got in like it was normal. "unt unt" and they laughed but we headed to his house I grabbed his key while they waited for me I ran into the house going to my room going in my box that is under the bed.

I got my money that i have saved up from all my birthdays and I came across a picture of me and my mom I grabbed it and put everything in my pocket and grabbed the keys to the apartment and locked the house up running to the car and I gave him his keys and gave him the money"cam no" i looked at him "prince just take it I owe you" he stopped at the end of the driveway saying " Camille no, I'm not taking that money 1. you don't owe me 2. where you get it anyway" i said "its birthday money from over the years" he raised his eyebrows "spend it on YOU" I sighed and waited til we got to the apartment and I got hungry and so after we got settled I went into the kitchen looking for the oreos and I went into tay's room and I was in awe it was beautiful I never got to see her room "aww pook its so pretty"

"Thanks it took longer than anything else"  I smiled and sat on her "aww big baby" i smiled and said "what happened to the oreos" she said "there should be one pack left i saved it for you yesterday" she got up going in the kitchen I followed her  and she looked pissed and she call dre "Dre did you eat the last pack of oreos?" I heard him say no and she hung up calling Lacey and she said no and then ant who also said no like damn. "don't worry bout it im good, we having a movie night tonight so we'll go to the store later" she nodded and we both went to our rooms but as soon as I walked in I see prince eating my damn oreos " I FOUND THE OREOS" i heard tay running and she said "CASEY REALLY?!" 

She stomped off and he knows i don't play about my oreos or any food but he only ate 2 i guess i can share "You better be lucky you only ate 2" and he sighed and I asked "wait why are you here" he shrugged. We sat in silence laying on my fluffy rug looking at the ceiling which I had a mirror up there but a small circle one well like medium size or whatever. I started thinking I need a job,or something to make money. I got up taking my jacket off and putting on my black crop top that matches my biker shorts, I grabbed my black Space Jam 11's iykyk. and grabbed my jacket just in case i got cold and prince said "uhh where you going" i simply said "store"  like do yall ever just start thinking and when you let your thoughts take over it just changes your whole mood? just me well that was basically what happened.