Chapter 22: A Whole Lotta Sh!t

Camille's Pov:

I woke up early as shit , I tried to get up but prince was on me. I massaged his waves making him groan  "prince"  he looked up at me still half sleep "come on i gotta get up" he was whining"nooo" i sighed saying "prince come on i also have to pee man" he moved and loosened up. I got up going into my bathroom doing my routine and all putting on this

 I got up going into my bathroom doing my routine and all putting on this

Camille's Outfit^^

I came out of the bathroom seeing prince laying on his back asleep. Lord this boy is fine as hell, treats me right, and has done so much for me, don't let anything happen to him ever. I turned my bathroom light off going to put on my black socks and I took the braids down and put my earrings on and my carmex, and lastly my red bandana. I saw it was now 6:15 and I got up getting back in the bed laying on my back beside him only to be picked up and sat right on his dick. "Morning mamas" I smiled at the name "morning" he looked at the time saying "you aren't even a morning person and yet you are up early every school morning" i said "i know but if i were to stay sleep so would yall" he laughed "damn right" i smiled and said "for lunch i think me,tay, and lacey are gonna go somewhere for some girl time" he nodded "ok mamas" he started rubbing my ass which felt good "prince" he smirked "yes baby girl" INSTANT WATERFALLS he has that deep morning voice oh my god "ma....mamasss" i was literally staring at him "uhh huh" he laughed "you were staring at me" he was smirking his ass off.

I moved so he can move his hands but he groaned when i moved "you good?"  he said "yeah i'm good" he started to bite his lip and then i felt something poking me "prince" he looked at me "prince is that" I sat up a lil bit seeing he was hard "oop- time to get up" I was about to but he held me there rubbing his print all under me "p-pri" i closed my mouth to stop from moaning, I needed to get up but I didn't want too.  He smirked and sat up kissing me "kiss me backkk"i smiled hard kissing him saying "you need to get ready" i was sweating lord this boyyyy. I left so he could get ready going to Lacey's room and she wasn't in there so i went down the other hall passing the living room seeing ant and Lacey watching tv "morning yall ready?" ant came running towards me picking me up "PUT ME DOWN!!" i was laughing hard and so were they. "morning sis" he said putting me down "hey how yall sleep" lacey shrugged and ant said "couch is comfortable as hell" i laughed saying "something is wrong with you and couches" I walked to tay's room seeing them cuddled up together.

I smiled but then I woke them up and they went to go get ready as well  and I went back in my room seeing prince about to lay down "nope get up cause they almost done" he groaned getting his bag and we all left after they were ready me,prince,lacey, and tay went to math and it was chill until his old hoe came in AGAIN like i really wanna murk the bitch. "prince you never answered my calls i been blowing you up and why won't my messages deliver" this bitch is dumb "I know you not stupid plus like i said before i gotta girl and nigga you blocked  now leave" prince said I could tell he was very irritated. She rolled her eyes tryna take his phone he put it in his pants and she said "you acting like i wo-" and me and prince said "I dare you" everyone looked at me but i don't give a fuck "bitch i am not talking to you" she rolled her eyes and my leg started shaking and I looked at the teacher letting her know if she say something else imma start beating her ass "lemme see your phone" prince didn't say anything he looked at the teacher completely ignoring her "nigga i know i'm not invisible " he said " actually to me you are fucking irrelevant now leave damn" i could tell she just fucked up his mood.