Chapter 10: You Can't Change The Past

(A/N: this chapter will not be rushed I PROMISE!)

Camille Pov:

At the end of the day we all had practice but the basketball players were doing drills so they needed the track to do some runs. "here cam hold my phone please" i nodded "password" i said lowly he shrugged and said " 8/9/18" i was confused that was the first day of school. He saw my confusion " i'll tell you another day and you can put your fingerprint in the phone if you want" okayyyyy no. not yet at least.

I gave him a hug and he went to do his drills and stuff and i turned to Lacey and Tay and gestured for them to follow me. "cammyyy where we going" tay whined. I pointed to the vending machine. Her happy go lucky ass took off. I giggled "let's get some snacks for us and then get some drinks too for us and prince fro when he get done" i said lowly.  They nodded and we got a whole bunch of shit that tay went to get a bag.

Tay and Lacey ended up being cool but i know tay still strongly dislikes her and i do too but i can't keep holding grudges against people. I decided after practice me and tay are gonna go to my mom's grave. I wanted to go alone but i don't want the boys to know that is where i'm going. I was thinking mad hard that i did not realize cassian's sweaty ass was in front of me "cam you good?" i nodded and gave him his drink "thanks" i nodded again "yall done?" i asked

"Yeah for now but when yall done with yall laps we gotta run 5 more than we can go" i looked at tay and she was leaving to put on her shorts. I had my shorts under my sweats so all i did was remove them and me and Lacey waited for tay. Lacey said "damn it's hot as fuck" i said "for real tho imma be a burnt biscuit if i just sit here" we laughed. I saw Bryan walking over "hey cam" I looked at him "hi bryan" i whispered.

"SHE TALKED TO ME AGAIN" i laughed and shook my head. Then tay came out and we got off the outside bleachers to the track and i remembered "tay i got to a volleyball game tomorrow" i whispered to her "you been on the track team and volleyball team for 7 years now damn" i laughed cause it was true i started in 6th grade. "you coming?" i asked"hell yes imma come to support my baeee" i shook my head smiling "a mess" 

"LINE UP" we ran over to coach as she began to say "So we have a track meet next thursday and it is 2 to 3 hours away so i don't care about that permission slip shit cause yall going and yall can bring at least 2 people with you on the charter bus" i got happy cause we definitely finna be Reid high school. We beat them every year. I know tay gon bring dre and imma just tell cassian and anthony to come. " so i am only going to let yall run 25 laps today instead of 30 and i don't know if yall know but Camille is the fastest one and then Teagan and then Lacey are my top 3 runners" coach said.

Some girls were happy while the rest of them mugged but I did not give A FUCK. "yall can start when yall ready and 3 breaks only" i mean that was good cause last time it was NO breaks. I started running before anybody and could say anything to me. I was running and then i could over sworn i saw someone in the parking lot watching me. As i ran around again i was right so i picked up my speed and once i finished i ran to the bleachers. 

"prince i have a feeling some shit finna happen" i said breathing hard as a bitch. he cocked one brow and i gestured to look at the parking lot. He looked and said"get your stuff ready and do you have your gun?" i nodded yes and as i was getting my stuff i saw ant and dre. "my bad hey yall" ant spoke first "sup nigglet" i looked at him "stop calling me that" he smiled at me and dre said "wssp i saw you running now i know not even the damn police would catch yo ass" i laughed. Tay and Lacey finished and prince informed her of what I saw. 

I told prince to drop me and tay off at the corner store and it took a lot of convincing for him to go home."you ready" she asked me and i was nervous i haven't been to her grave since i was little. i nodded and we started to walk to the cemetery. I sighed and we were looking for it  and once i found it Tay was standing behind me but kind of far so i could talk to her grave by myself.