Chapter 3: I Hate You!

Cassian Pov:

So as me and Tay were watching as it was Cam's turn to run cause basketball tryouts were over for me. When Cam started running GOT DAMN she ran fast asf like her life depended on it so when she came back to the starting line the lady said "13.6 THAT IS A NEW RECORD" bruh i was like damn. Then she was walking towards me and tay but she didn't reach me yet but she had a worried look on her face. I saw this buff ass man appear behind her and Tay's smile dropped. I saw Cam hug Tay but she hugged her like it was her last time hugging her and whispered something in her ear. Then she looked at me and came and hugged me tight and yo she smelled good asf and then she said her first words to me "I'm glad i met someone that cares for me" i looked at her shocked and then she let me go and walked away with that man. I turned to tay and said" she spoke to me" Tay's eyes widened "really"I nodded my head fast and then she said" she trusts you" and gave me a slight smile but her smile disappeared when she looked out the door to see cam getting in the car.I asked" hey are you good?" then i saw tears forming"yeah i'm fine but i gotta go see you later" before i could ask why she was about to cry she ran away. I was confused but i decided to go home.

15 minutes later

I went home and showered and changed into so lounging clothes which is just my sweats, i have a lot so hush. I decided to take a walk and clear my head. I got my airpods and my phone and keys so i could lock up. AFter i did all of that i was walking for like 20 minutes and then i had got this feeling but i shrugged it off cause niggas know not to fuck with me and plus i had my gun and i can fight so im straight but i had one airod in and then all of a sudden i heard someone yell my middle name " PRINCE!" and i turned and saw camille but she said my name and she was running and crying but then she stopped and her mouth was open and then all of a sudden she fell "CAMILLE!!" no no no no no bro WHAT THE FUCK!!! i turned to see that man that picked her up and i got my gun and shot his ass in his chest and turned to camille"CAMILLE!!STAY WITH ME!!" i got my phone and called 911 my hands were shaking and shit and "Hello, 911 what is your emergency?" 

i was crying bro"hey uh my friend just got shot by some man bruh" the lady said"ok where are you " i looked around" uhh shit i don't know its dark as fuck" "tell me what you see" i looked" I see brawl's corner store", " ok sir what is the name of your friend" "Camille i don't know her last name we just met yesterday" damn i care this much for someone i met yesterday what the fuck is she doing to me"okay sir now what is your name"i'm still holding her and applying pressure to her back and shit and they ask for names "Cassian Brooks mane LISTEN SHE BLEEDING FROM HER BACK WE NEED SOMEBODY AND I DON'T HAVE MY CAR!!" she said"sir give them 2 in a half minutes there on the way" i sighed and hung up"Camille stay with me please, please, please, please DO NOT DIE ON ME!!" 

i was crying hard then i saw her phone sticking out and i saw Tay's number and called her she answered"hello?" " aye tay listen do not scream but i need you to meet us at the hospital camille just got shot in the back and the ambulance is on the way bro" the line went dead and then the ambulance cam"sir step aside and let us put her on the stretcher" i let go and i had blood all over me and then he said"sir your arm is shot do you need help" i shook my head no and got in the ambulance with them and was holding her hand"Camille you got this just stay with me and tay please" then the doctor said "sir i'm gonna remove your bullet" and that is what he did and once we arrived i had to wait and then tay walked in and she sat beside me and we waited.

1 hour and 17 minutes

"Family of Camille Paige Lane" i looked at tay and we said"yes that's us" the doctor said " well she was shot in the back and we thought it was on bullet but it was 2 the second one hit her neck but luckily none of them hit a bone and she did lose a lot of blood but she is stable but the one in her neck caused her to not wake up for now she should wake up in  a couple hours or tomorrow" and i said"thank you you're welcome and they can give you a ride to go get cleaned up and bring u back" i nodded my head.