Chapter 35

"So since me and Namjoon have finished up our paperwork for the casino and Hoseok has his night off, what do you say we all watch a movie?" Jin proposed as everyone was cleaning up from dinner.

Yoongi hadn't let go of Mina's hand the whole time at dinner. He didn't want to let go. And when she finally pulled away to pick up her dishes his body suddenly grew cold once again.

"Sounds like a great idea" Hoseok smiled brightly

"Ok Namjoon go get the movie set up and I'll make some popcorn" Jin instructed

"Don't let Namjoon do it, he'll only break it again" Taehyung whined

"Last time it took us 3 weeks to get the box to work again" jungkook laughed

"Ok how about Mina go choose and movie and-"

"I'll set it up" Yoongi quickly interjected catching everyone by surprise

"Alright-" Jin replied before being interrupted again

"I don't care who gets it set up just get to it" Hoseok ordered

"Ok ok" Mina settled him down and headed out the room with Yoongi following behind.

They entered the living room and silence fell between the two. Yoongi got to turning on the tv and logging into the Netflix account whilst Mina just sat quietly on the couch waiting.

Click click click. Was all that could be heard in the room. The clicks of yoongis fingers typing on the remote. The faint sound of the boys still clearing up dinner and gulp from Mina's throat where the only audible sounds.

She was a desperate to say something, anything but every time she wanted to open her mouth she stopped herself having no idea what to say. How was your most recent job? No, she didn't want to hear about murder and death right now. How are you doing? All he will reply is that he is fine, so that conversation will go nowhere. Mina's mind went blank. She couldn't think of anything to say.

Finally Yoongi had logged in and broke the suffocating silence "which movie are you going to pick?"

"Oh ummm, I'm not sure, what are the options?" she replied nervously as Yoongi sat down next to her on the couch so she could feel the edge of his warmth once again. Her mind couldn't help but fall back to the memories of a few nights ago, being in each other's embrace, kissing, moaning, griping each other's skin-

"Mina? Did you hear what I said?" Yoongi interrupted her polluted mind

"Huh?"

"I said what genre are you thinking of?"

"Oh ummm" she looked up at Yoongi who had now turned to her making her heart skip a beat as her eyes finally connected with his

"romance" she said in a trance

Yoongi blinked a few times before snapping out of his gaze with her and clicking on the romance section. He gulped as he looked at the options on the screen.

"Which-" he Croaked and coughed shuffling in his seat "which one?" He tried to act casual

"Oh umm" Mina's eyes scanned the screen "t-the notebook" Mina quickly chose the first one her eyes caught contact with having no idea what the movie was actually about.

"Alright" Yoongi simply agreed, also having no idea what the movie was about and thus didn't have a reason to object.

Yoongi pressed on the movie and paused it waiting for the boys. They sat in silence for a moment before Yoongi stood up "I will just go see if they need any help" he headed out of the room.