Chapter 38

Mina threw essential items in her backpack, she didn't need much, she was sure kang dae would still have lots of her things at his place still. She quickly grabbed a notepad and pen and wrote down through tear soaked eyes.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry I brought so much trouble to your brotherhood. Please stop fighting over me. I'm not worth fighting over. Thank you for everything. All my love, Mina"

The tears were toppling out of her eyes by now as she left the note on her desk and rushed out of the room.

She could still hear the fighting and shouting from Yoongi and Taehyung and now the other boys had come to try and stop them from killing each other. So that's why nobody noticed when she left the house and ran down the road constantly wiping her pathetic eyes from the emotions that poured out of them.

"Pathetic Mina, you are pathetic, stop crying over a man who doesn't even like you back" she said to herself as she headed towards the bus stop "wait, that's not my tears" she looked down at her clothes that were now becoming wet with rain which just caused her to cry even more and run faster towards the bus stop.

Meanwhile.

"Fuck You! Get off of me man!" Taehyung shouted blood dripping from his nose as jungkook dragged Yoongi away from the fight

"Will both of you two stop! Today was supposed to be a nice day together!" Namjoon demanded

Jin pulled Taehyung away before he did anymore damage whilst Hoseok looked around the room. Where was Mina?

He quickly headed upstairs to find her. He threw open her bedroom door "Mina?" He searched around the room only to find a lonesome note placed on the desk. Hoseok slowly walked over and picked up the note "no... no, no, no" Hoseok rushed back downstairs.

"Just get over it! She doesn't want to be with you! She loves me! She said she loves me!" Yoongi shouted spiting blood at Taehyung

"Guys" Hoseok tried to interrupt shaking as he gripped the note in his hands but they didn't hear him.

"Well she might love me too if you would back the fuck off for once" Taehyung hissed back

"Shut it you fucking-"

"Guys!" Hoseok yelled causing the room to fall silent and all eyes drawn to Hoseok. "She.... she's gone" he held out the note feeling heartbroken she would leave without saying goodbye to him.

"What do you mean she's gone?" Taehyung quickly dashed over and snatched the note scanning his eyes over the words.

Yoongi didn't need to read it. He knew where she was going. He had felt it for a while now, that she wanted to go back to him. Go back to what she was used to, go back to what she knew, go back to some sort of fucked up comfort. It's the same reason she never took that damn engagement ring off - comfort.

Yoongi ran outside into the rain taking no notice of it as looked to see all the cars in the drive way, so she must have ran on foot. Yoongi started to run down the road wiping blood from his face and his knuckles as he did so. The rain helping to clean his open wounds.

He sprinted as fast as he could to make sure she didn't get on a bus. That she didn't leave him, not like this, not before he had a chance to say it. To finally say it to her.

The bus stop came into view and a small figure of a rain soaked girl with a backpack came into his sights "Mina!" He yelled out sprinting as fast as his legs could.

The bus approached the bus stop and the doors swung open for Mina to get in.

"Mina!" He yelled again but she didn't hear him the rain was too heavy, the slaps of water hitting the concrete drowning out his voice.