Chapter 39

It was nice. It was nice for mina to finally be with someone who truly loved her.

Yoongi and Mina had gone home after Yoongi's love confession and had been wrapped up bed together ever since.

Yoongi held Mina in his arms that following morning feeling like everything was finally right in the world. He had her and that's all he ever needed. He was still not used to it though... loving someone. He wasn't sure how he was supposed to behave or what he was supposed to say, he just knew he wanted to hold her forever and never let her go.

"Good morning" Mina blinked open her eyes and looked up at a blissfully warm Yoongi holding her in his arms and stroking her hair.

"Good morning to you too" Yoongi smiled

"Do you think things will still be rough today?" Mina gave him a concerned look because although she now had Yoongi she felt like she had lost everyone else in the house.

Most of the boys felt betrayed that Mina left without saying a word to them, without saying goodbye. Hoseok was particularly hurt. They had gotten so close over the last months and she just left him. And well as for Taehyung he was just in a world of hurt, he had been out at the shooting range all night and all morning.

"It will be alright. They will understand just give it time" Yoongi reassured her holding her tighter

Mina laid her head back down and snuggled into Yoongi's embrace.

"Yoongi?"

"Yeh"

"I want to get rid of it now"

"What do you want to get rid of?"

"My ring" she looked at the cold suffocating piece of metal on her finger

"Then let's get rid of it" Yoongi exhaled and smiled holding her tighter "but first" he started to plant gentle kisses down her neck and rub his hands gently over her hips

"Yoongiii" she giggle getting ticklish

"How about" he kissed her neck some more "we take a shower" he rolled her over and pounced on her lips causing her to erupt in a fit of giggles before being hoisted off the bed and thrown over Yoongi's shoulder as he carried her to the bathroom.

***

"You almost ready to go?" Yoongi walked into the bedroom and kissed Mina on the side of her head as she sat at the dressing table brushing her hair

She gave a sad smile and nodded her head.

Yoongi held out his hand for her to take it. She looked up at him and took his warm comforting hand and they headed down stairs together. It was time.

"Guys, me and Mina are heading out?" Yoongi announced when they got down stairs and walked into the living room where most of the guys were.

Namjoon simply nodded his head whilst reading a book, Jin gave a small smile and Hoseok didn't even look up. Completely ignoring Mina's presence.

Mina sighed and headed out of the door with Yoongi.

"All of the guys hate me" Mina looked down in shame

"They don't. Like I said" Yoongi climbed into the drivers seat of his car "just give them time.

Mina climbed in and put on her seat belt nodding her head in agreement.

"Let's just focus on us today" Yoongi said

"Where are we going?" Mina asked

"You'll see" Yoongi gave a small smile and drove out of the driveway.