Chapter 27

Mina laid in her bed still so sore from the night. Her body just didn't want to process what had happened. She just wanted to forget. Forget about everything.

She laid in her bed still in her dress and her panties covered in blood. Her wrists ached, her core was bruised and even her scalp hurt from the hair pulling. But most of all her heart hurt. She trusted him. She thought she was safe with him. It hurt that he did that to her. That's what hurt the most. She felt weak and powerless. She even felt dirty and shameful, like it was her fault this happened.

She looked at the time it was now 6am and the sun was going to make itself known. She hadn't slept a wink. How could she?

She climbed out of bed, shivering from the coldness of her room. She walked barefoot down the stairs and opened the back door of the house.

She stepped outside and sat down on the decking outside to watch the sunrise. She felt numb, like tonight never really happened. She stared out into the sky emotionlessly still in her dress with no shoes on as she watched the sun start to rise.

"Couldn't sleep either?" Yoongi opened the back door and stepped outside. Mina looked behind at him and then looked out at the sunrise again. Yoongi sighed, he was still also wearing his clothes from last night, he sat down on the decking next to Mina and watched the sunrise also. Yoongi had been sat in his office all night, he hadn't even attempted to go to sleep.

Mina gently rested her head on Yoongi's shoulder. He looked down at her and then looked back at the sunrise. They didn't say anything to each other. They didn't have to. They just savoured the moment together in silence.

They sat there for at least 20 minutes in silence before yoongi decided to ask "so how was your first time ever going to a club?"

"It was fun" she replied emotionlessly

"That's good" he wanted to ask about Jimin. About if anything had happened since he left the club

"You didn't seem to have much fun though" she kept looking at the sunrise

"What do you mean?" He replied

"I saw you leave before everyone else"

"I needed to get home and sort out some work things"

"Did you get another job?" she brought her head off of his shoulders and looked at him

"Yeh" he gave a sad smile and nodded his head "don't think too much about it"

"What? The fact that you murder people for a living?"

"I already told you I'm not a murder, I'm a hit man. There's a difference"

"You still end people's lives" Mina started taking out her internal emotions on yoongi

"And what about it?"

"How do you sleep at night? Knowing what you do to people?"

"I sleep just fine"

She scoffed "of course you do"

"Why are you being such a bitch right now?"

"Because you should take responsibility for your actions. You can't just do this and get away with this" she was projecting her feelings towards Jimin onto yoongi

"Is that a threat??? You going to call the police on me? I'm the one who saved your ass. You're the one that had no problem with your ex fiancé dying because of me! Now suddenly you are against all that?!"

"Yeh maybe I am!"

"I can't believe this" he scoffed "I leave for a few fucking days-"

"A week" she corrected him

"And all of a sudden you are just a bitch and a-" he stopped himself was he really going to continue that sentence?

"And a what?!? A what? Hum?"

"And a slut" he tensed all his muscles

"Fuck you I can hook up with whoever I want. Doesn't make a slut!"

"And have you??"

"Yeh! Maybe I have!"

Yoongi froze. His face suddenly became very concerned "Mina please don't tell me you slept with Jimin"

"So what if I did? What does it matter to you?!?"

"Mina" he shot up in anger "you can't sleep with Jimin"

She crossed her arms feeling completely offended "you are not the boss of me! I just left someone that controlled me, I don't need another person to start doing it"

"Yes but Mina you really can't sleep with him" he started to look more concerned now

"And why is that?!"

"I-I can't I can't talk about this" yoongi started to storm off before she shot up and grabbed his arm

"Yoongi! Answer me! Why can't I?"

He slowly turned and looked at her.

"Mina...." he stared into his eyes trying to figure out how to break it to her.

There was a long moment of silence.

The breeze swept through the trees near them and she shivered from the coldness of it.

Yoongi took a deep breath "he rapes women before he murders them... sometimes at the same time"

"H-he what?" She felt sick completely and utterly sick to her stomach

"Mina don't make me say it again. Please stay away from him"

Mina rushed over to the grass and kneeled down on the floor throwing up into the grass. This was too much. Too much for her to process. H-he is a monster.

Yoongi sighed and rubbed her back as she wiped her mouth.

"D-did he hurt you?" Yoongi asked gently

And that's when she burst into tears unable to answer his question

"Mina please. I need to know what he did to you"

"It hurt. It hurt a lot yoongi" she cried

"Shhhh. It's ok" there it was again, his caring side it only came out for her. Just for her and only her. But he knew what he had to do now. He was never in a million years going to let Jimin get away with this.

"Why don't you get some rest and we can talk more when you wake up again?"

Mina nodded wiping her eyes.

Yoongi scooped up Mina into his arms. At first she flinched and pushed away a little but remembered how reassuring yoongi felt to be around. She let him carry her and rested her head on his chest.

He laid her down in her bed. And covered her up. He sat on the edge of her bed as her exhausted body finally started to fall asleep. He watched her for a moment and tucked a hair behind her ear. He watched her fall asleep peacefully for a few minutes.

Don't worry Mina. He won't get away with this yoongi thought.