Chapter 6

"Yoongi?" Mina croaked covered in tears on the floor more confused now than ever

"M-mina?" Yoongi panicked. What the hell was she still doing here? he thought.

"H-how did you get..." and that's when it clicked. She started to panic and shuffle back filled with fear "y-you're the hitman?"

Yoongi was about to deny it and make up some lie but he stopped himself. There was no way he was going to be able to get out of this one.

"Mina" he sighed in frustration "I told you not to be in the apartment at this time" he clenched his fists. This put him in a very vulnerable position now. Not only does she know he is a hitman who is also her neighbour, she is now at the crime scene.

"Y-Yoongi... you need to leave now" Mina stood up, finding some courage deep with herself to tell Yoongi they had been busted.

"What? Why?"

"He knows... Kang Dae knows. H-he found my phone and found out the number was from a... hitman" Mina was shaking and sweating a lot by now. Fear was plastered all over her small face.

Yoongi took a massive breath in and a massive breath out before proceeding to punch the wall next to him and yell "fuck" causing Mina to flinch a little. Yoongi was pissed, not only had this compromised his position but he didn't even get to kill this motherfucker. He gets to live another day.

Yoongi stormed out of the apartment. Not taking another look at Mina.

"Y-Yoongi?" She called out and ran after him out of the apartment.

He flung open his apartment door and pulled out a large duffel bag from his wardrobe and started to pack.

"W-What are you doing?" She stood at the door nervously watching him fling items into his bag.

"I am skipping town" he replied coldly

"I'm really sorry" she whimpered and another tear fell down her face

"Stop crying. It's pathetic" he said coldly not even looking up at her. His words stung her a little.

She heard someone coming up the stairs in the hallway and slowly turned to see some police officers at the end of the corridor.

"Ummmm... y-Yoongi" She stuttered "the-the police... a-are here" he quickly grabbed her arm and pulled her into his apartment and slammed the door closed before they could spot her.

"Fucks sake I didn't want to have to jump" he sighed

"J-jump...?"

"Yes out of the window. It's too dangerous to go out of the front entrance now"

"Where are you going to go?"

"Away"

"Where is away?" He stopped packing and gave her an impatient and pissed off look and she took the hint and closed her mouth.

Yoongi finished packing his things before sliding open the window preparing to jump into the dumpsters below. They were only on the 2nd floor so it wasn't too high, but just high enough to hurt like a bitch.

Yoongi climbed one leg through the window before she grabbed his bicep "take me with you" she whimpered