Chapter 18

Jimin carried Mina bridal style from the bathroom and laid her down on the bed. She was now in a fresh pair of clothes - a pair of Jimin's basketball shorts and one of his grey jumpers.

"Lay down for me and I'll give you a new bandage" Jimin sat down at the edge of the bed before grabbing some disinfectant and a new bandage.

Mina laid down and stared up at the ceiling.
Jimin gently lifted her leg up more getting ready to treat the wound. Mina couldn't help but think of Yoongi at this moment. She remembered how calm she felt with him. How much he helped her, how soft his hands felt-

Suddenly pain shot up through her body and she gritted through her teeth trying to process the unbearable feeling. Jimin was dabbing her wound with alcohol pads watching her.

He dabbed again causing her to grunt and scream in more pain squirming around on the sheets. Jimin kept his eyes on her, but she didn't even realise this she was in so much distress.

He once again dabbed and she really cried out in pain down tears forming in her eyes. Jimin shuffled awkwardly in this spot and stopped dabbing. He wrapped her wound in the bandages as she whaled for a moment longer.

"Try to go to sleep, ok Mina?" Jimin stood up starting to walk out before she called out

"Wait" Jimin stopped and looked at her tear soaked eyes "please don't leave"

"Mina baby, I can't stay up with you-"

"Just sleep next to me. Please. I'm in so much pain" she sobbed a little

Jimin debated with himself before agreeing. Mina laid back down and Jimin pulled the covers over her before slipping under himself.

"Jimin" Mina sniffled a little as he laid down next to her

"Yeh?"

"I'm sorry" she started to weep again "I'm so so sorry, to Taehyung, to that man, oh god that man" she started balling her eyes out

"Shhhhh. Come here" he pulled her onto his chest and she cried into his shirt. He stroked her back gently and held her close to him "it's going to be ok. We all do things we aren't proud of. Come on, let's try and sleep. We can talk about everything tomorrow, ok?" He comforted her.

Mina nodded her head slowly still laying on Jimin's tear soaked chest "sorry about your... your shirt"

"It's ok baby girl. You can cry on my shoulder anytime, ok?"

"Thank you Jimin" she nuzzled further into his embrace.

Thank god for Jimin. He was so comforting, so warm, so caring. Thank god she had him right now, if she didn't, she wouldn't know what to do. It was crazy, she had only just met him and yet it seemed like they had known each other forever. She felt so comfortable laying next to him.

With her thoughts full of Jimin she managed to drift off to sleep in his arms.

She was startled into consciousness the following morning when the door banged open. Mina looked over to see Namjoon standing in the doorway looking impatient and emotionless "get up and come downstairs. Now" he ordered to both Jimin and Mina.

Jimin rubbed his eyes softly and climbed out of bed "Come on, lets go talk with the others"

Mina shook her head no, her face now filled with fright.

"Baby girl. It's ok, I'll be there with you. I won't let them hurt you" Jimin walked around to her side of the bed and extended his hand for her to take it.

She took it and attempted to stand up before feeling way too much pain in her leg and grunting "I don't think I can walk right now".

"Ok come here" he gently picked her up bridal style and carried her out of the room. Again that warm calming feeling radiated from Jimin's chest and she felt more at ease.

He brought her into the dining room where most of the boys were sat except two. Taehyung and Yoongi.

Jimin carried Mina into the room, earning different looks from different boys. Some where shocked, some were disgusted, and Jungkook, well once again he was outraged "what the hell Jimin!?" Jungkook stood up from his chair at the head of the table.

Jimin placed Mina down at the other end of the table gently and took a seat next to her "she can't walk, her leg is injured, ok?" Jimin glared at Jungkook

"Did you two- did you two sleep together last night?!" Namjoon glared

"I slept next to her, yes" Jimin replied bluntly

"What the hell Jimin! She is Yoongi's girlfriend and she stabbed Tae in the back and-" Jungkook was staring daggers at Jimin

"She is not Yoongi's girlfriend!" Jimin slammed his hand down on the table at scowled at Jungkook

"Enough! Both of you!" Jin banged his fist down on the table and looked from side to side at both of the boys "we are not here to discuss who Jimin is sleeping next to at night, now are we?" Jin looked around the room at all the members faces. Namjoon, Hoseok, Jimin And then Jungkook. "Right. So" Jin cleared his throat "Mina. As you can imagine we have a lot of questions. So if you would be so kind as to answer them for us, then we live together in some peace and harmony until Yoongi comes back, alright?"

Mina nodded her head. She sure as hell didn't want to cause anymore trouble for herself.

"So why don't you go from the start. Where did you meet Yoongi?"

Mina sighed fiddling with her hands which where situated on her lap "I got in touch with him so he would... kill my.... my fiancé" Mina brought her hands onto the table and started looking down and fiddling with her ring "well I should say ex-fiancé now" she took a deep breath whilst wide eyes stared at the ring. "And well if you really want the full story"

She slowly stood up as the boys watched her. She pulled Jimin's jumper off over her head leaving her in her bra in front of all of them. She wanted to be totally transparent with them, leave them no reason to not trust her anymore. Bruises, cuts, burns, scars all decorated her skin, around her arms, her hips, her chest. All permanent battle scars, forever reminding her of what she had endured for the man she loved.

The boys said nothing, they just stared blankly trying to absorb the information. She gave a sad smiled and pulled the jumper back on and sat down again "I paid Yoongi to kill him, but things didn't exactly go to plan on the day of it. My house keeper... she told me that my fiancé -sorry... ex-fiancé, kang dae, had found my phone and found out about the hitman I had hired. So when Yoongi showed up at my apartment ready to do what I had paid him to do, I told him that kang dae knows. Obviously with his position now being compromised Yoongi started to pack a bag and get ready to skip town. And well... I asked to come with him" silence filled the room as the boys digested the whole story.

"And he said yes?" Hoseok eyes were wide with surprise. Yoongi had never done something so kind before. Helping someone? Yoongi didn't help people and all the boys knew that.

"So you really aren't dating? He just... helped you?" Namjoon was also a little startled by the situation

Mina nodded her head yes in response with a soft smile on her face as she thought of Yoongi.

"How did you get the wound on your leg? Was Yoongi the one to give you those stitches?" Jimin inquired

Again, Mina nodded her head "We had to jump out of a window to escape and when I landed on a trash bag a shard of glass went into my leg. Yoongi treated the wound in the back of his car" Mina couldn't help smiling a little bit "he took the glass out and gave me the stitches, covered me in a blanket and drove like maniac to get me some pain meds too" Mina chuckled a little looking down at her fingers.

Again the boys eyes were golf balls, even Jungkook was a little gob smacked at this point.

"Wait. Our Yoongi? He took care of you... in the back of his car?" Hoseok was in disbelief

Mina shyly nodded her head again. What more could she say? He was her savour.